Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

When could you take anything seriously in the apartment??

Now wait, there was a time when it was serious! 

I recall a party about a year ago, where a glass got broken and the shards were on the kitchen floor, so all those barefoot had to be very careful.

And then the nerdy guy had his hand bitten by the cat, which resulted in it having to be bandaged up.

Apart from those incidents.........Hmmm.

Good point - Nothing else i can recall! :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Masha has won the apartment, and now Dasha the home wrecker and Sasha who was once trained to do what ever Masha commanded...lol...well both end up on skid row!!! LOL   Seeing how RLC has now and well have to spread there big mistake around like gravy..."I think that both Sasha and Dasha well get their own apartment,....but unless they add or change some things with their life style...the dick beaters "who only represent the Barcelona girls" well push them to the back of the line....lol...like they are doing with most of the real voyeur apartments..."before and after." LOL   CONGRATULATIONS Masha for getting your own apartment,...."now lets see what you have for the viewers."8)

Create an account to see this content!

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Soap Opera has ended, now Masha can get back to business.  Hopefully she turns Dyke.

She will have a new Soap Opera and working on the scrips as we speak. As for turning dyke.... She enjoys dick far to much. 

After an all day stay in bed yesterday,  Masha and her female friend has finally rose up and now another one of Masha's female friends are there also.  Can't really tell whether or not these two females are sisters or just friends yet.  I guess we well have to wait until things start gearing up and see how things go now that Dasha and Sasha are gone.8)

Masha is a good looking lady, but, for reasons I don't know, I'm not interested? As far as giving all tastes what they want, she does quite well. Sex, drama, lesbo, guests. She ticks all the boxes but, I really don't care! I don't know how she's going to maintain interest on RLC as a single, but, I'm guessing it's going to be as fake as the Barca places? Still, I can't blame her. It's better than a sofa on VHTV.

I hope the Real Life Cam staff would tell us what happened instead of leaving us in the dark.

We are vested in their lives for years, its unfair to just let things end like this. It kinda reminds me of the last episode of The Sopranos.

Bring back Samantha and Angie and put them in the flat with Masha and give them lots of booze.

I am welling to bet that Dasha and Sasha well return again one day....from the way things are looking RLC is digging up old shit that haven't been gone over 90 days now.  Its like watching a full year of cheap repeats....lol..."at least we know whats going to happen 99% of the time with most returnees." LOL   Surly Masha and friend are working on scripts....."I hope."8)