Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I was hoping that Masha started out with someone new, and not Jane and Dick....I guess they may have been the only two available for now.  Surly if she is going to use some of her old students Eve and Sam may be next!!8)

Thanks (genuinely) for the warning, i know not to have my weekly look at the sinking ship! Not if this shit is still the game.

See, this is why i gave up on it all. Nothing. Will. Ever. Change.

2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Quick and easy option. She will still have someone lined up for a will they won't they situation. 

Probably already in the diary, with travel sorted out for them - 'Coz i'm reeeeally sure that D&J paid out their own pockets to travel all the way over there.....

On 8/15/2019 at 10:48 PM, Pleasant said:

Thanks (genuinely) for the warning, i know not to have my weekly look at the sinking ship! Not if this shit is still the game.

See, this is why i gave up on it all. Nothing. Will. Ever. Change.

You might be right,  I am thinking and from the looks of things that Dick and Jane just took the place of Sasha and Dasha but only Masha get's to share Dicks "Dick" that's all,  after a two or three weeks of that then you and I know the rest of the story.8)

2 hours ago, Wazzer said:

You have to laugh that some think Jane has no idea when Masha and the Stud are doing shit when she's not insight. Get the feeling certain members just like to make drama and help these apartments seem more entertaining. 

Just the next chapter in "The Masha Show" sure this will drag on for as long as possible. Jane better watch or could be the next to lose her man lol. 

Once again, the forum(s) tell me what's happening in the gutters, sorry apartments, so i don't have to go and look myself! That's the beauty of it, "I wouldn't go in there if i were you"! So Masha and her lackeys are just as pathetic, staged and desperate for attention as ever. Good to know. The ship is sinking fast, and the lifeboats are ignored. :lol::lol:

8 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Once again, the forum(s) tell me what's happening in the gutters, sorry apartments, so i don't have to go and look myself! That's the beauty of it, "I wouldn't go in there if i were you"! So Masha and her lackeys are just as pathetic, staged and desperate for attention as ever. Good to know. The ship is sinking fast, and the lifeboats are ignored. :lol::lol:

I wonder why she just didn't get her a whole new crew instead of Dick and Jane.   I guess Dick well one day leave Jane for Masha...seeing that he enjoy other women better then he does with Jane anyway....."one day she well wake up and see that."  If its any kind of love between Dick and Masha surly it was written in the script.     Once out of the local Hospital for the Mentally in sane...lol...Sam and Eva should be next to get an apartment. LOL8)

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

If its any kind of love between Dick and Masha surly it was written in the script.

You know, wouldn't it be a major surprise to see D&J move into the apartment? You can see something like this coming a mile off, to present the same scenario as before - They move in, threesomes a plenty etc, etc. It happened once, so you wouldn't be shocked for it to happen again. And if not them, as you say, E&S would be on the next flight there if it's offered, Masha isn't fussy - As long as she gets watched. I bet the lack of public attention/adulation is eating away at some of them.

On 8/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, Scorpio 22 said:

Just the next chapter in "The Masha Show" sure this will drag on for as long as possible. Jane better watch or could be the next to lose her man lol. 

So by drag on do you think she will be on as long as Leora because no body will be on it as long as Leora lol. Mind you i wouldn't mind if she was on it as long as Leora i love seeing her Tits and Ass it gets boring seeing Leora's Pussy all the time no disrespect to her Pussy i love Pussy. 

On 8/24/2019 at 12:13 PM, Rob1 said:

So by drag on do you think she will be on as long as Leora because no body will be on it as long as Leora lol. Mind you i wouldn't mind if she was on it as long as Leora i love seeing her Tits and Ass it gets boring seeing Leora's Pussy all the time no disrespect to her Pussy i love Pussy. 

RLC won't last that long and Masha will soon run out of ideas. Masha's tits are perfect example of a shit Boob Job.