Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

8 minutes ago, PoeBoy said:

I have to laugh at the inconsistencies of the conspiracy theorists.  On the one hand, because Nelly is visiting Masha without Bog, then obviously Nelly & Bog are over.  Yet Leora is far from Paul and all alone, but the yammering is that she still loves him and wouldn't do him wrong.  smh   

You expect any less. When Leora leaves the apartment she's out fucking like rabbits. UM is so Leora can get some hot lovin from Paul or anyone else that's entered her apartment recently lol. 

21 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Could be a massive viewer tease with the occasional kissing just to keep views up, or go full on "Lesbian" and earn themselves some good early Christmas bonus lol. 

Only one other option, and that is whatever happens is real and unplanned.

Well, now we can count that one right out, it will be either of the other 2. Or both, in case 'Full On Emergency Broadcast' is needed - Some presents cost a lot nowadays :lol:

Lets face it "Masha's apartment is dead now and no matter who she brings in it well continue to stay that way"  mistake one..."she should have never fucked Dick in the pass and enjoyed it more then she did her man at the time "Sasha"....mistake two.."why in the hell would she allow her so call friend to fuck her so call man "Sasha" daily in the same apartment until there was a SO call loving romance between the two....."Dumb as hell.."Yes."  So now instead of Nelly running to her rescue and putting on some fake ass lesbian bull shit....she should call a moving company and fine her another place to live or another site to live on.8)

Now that Nelly treated Masha to a facial and another hair style "horse hair" I wonder if she well be able to pick up the right guy this time...."I also think that Masha should have taken some time to also visit the Vacation apartment...unless Nelly has certain restrictions on Bogdan."8)

• 3 weeks later...

Now that Masha and of course Sophia has got an upgrade on certain parts of the apartment "a new paint job, new added on cams around the apartment ....and hopefully a new bed mattress."...I do wish they had gotten rid of that lit "love sign" above the bed...."there haven't been any real love in that apartment since the day Masha and Sasha first got there."    Lets hope that Masha and Sophia well bring in some new energy for the viewers and Masha won't go back to bringing in Johns again.   Sophia really didn't pull my strings at the vacation apartment, but still have time to show me and others what she is really there for with Masha....I do wish it would have been Masha's other visiting friend instead of Sophia living there or just Sophia and Masha's female friend.....Masha's time has come and gone anyway.    RLC changed the paint, but left the one who stained it...if your going to upgrade they should have changed everything and everybody.8)

Meanwhile, over at rlc HQ.....

"So let me get this right boss. After all those years on cam with Bogdan, we now want Nelly to go lesbo?"

"Yep".

"And this is to help Masha's ratings?"

"Yep".

"But hasn't this already been done with Dasha and Jane?"

"Your point?"

"It will just be an obvious cam show"

"Err....And?"

"Well, no one will believe it will they."

"So?"

"Where's the realism?"

"Fuck the realism, this is rlc here!!"

On 10/11/2019 at 5:42 PM, Pleasant said:

That apartment has been a complete joke for a long time anyway. It's amazing how many people are in line to go in there to enjoy her company, she must have more 'Close' friends than anyone else.

10 minutes of fame and a little extra cash. Some will do anything to get it. Not sure if just the age group or culture they are from, but have no self-regard, which is quite sad really. 

43 minutes ago, Pleasant said:

Ooh i wonder what poor Bogdan will think when he sees his beloved suddenly behaving with her friend and another woman in such a manner. It's not like he would have been told what was going to happen beforehand, and why she was sent there by the company was it?

.......Oh wait.

How silly of me. ::)

I think Dasha walked down that same path that Nelly is on now, and ended up with a prize of Sasha, and now maybe Masha well soon one day end of with Bogdan...lol...if he is welling to drop that low, all though Masha does have more ass.  Sophia seems to still be learning how to do things with another woman's pussy besides her own.  Lets wait for the next scene and see what happens in the next few weeks.    Note: "What ever did happen last night between Masha, Nelly and Sophia"....Piper didn't want any part of it. LOL:lol:8)