Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

Now that Nelly has gone back to where she is suppose to be anyway at the Vacation apartment, and lesbian classes are over for Sophia, I am wondering if Masha and Sophia well start some kind of scripted up relationship or just take turns masturbating for the cams until Nelly is allowed to comeback again as a token.  Someone well have to keep what viewers they have left entertained from time to time.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Well that didn't take long for some to realize that Masha and Sophia wasn't going to go anyway near lesbian unless it was a stage show that was needed.  Now it seems that Masha has brought in another guy...lol...funny this year she seemed to have had more dicks then panties...lol....lets hope she like those panties she'll one day fine one that fits. LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it does look like Masha's helper "Sophia" is gone, or just went on a short vacation, especially after given her self a bad name and dis-respect for herself under Masha's directions.   Seems Masha has made a lot of bad decisions and seem to always end up alone.  I think she should do some packing and a lot of leaving....."dam lady went from the top to the bottom."   Maybe Nelly well show up and do another scripted love play or show directed by Bogdan!!! LOL8)

2 hours ago, Pleasant said:

Just a heads up for the dry cleaners....

Create an account to see this content!

I don't know what's worse though -

Too lazy to do it herself

or

Not even having to pay for someone do clean her own shit up. Talk about being pampered. 

I agree!!!! "but I don't think that Masha is hurting for money...."remember she also has a massage therapist who comes by.....also like Nelly and Bogdan"....so the money is there and it also makes you think who is really making the real money for RLC......but all in all Masha is very Nasty and lazy....lol....anyone who sleeps on the same sheets that she and others have had sex on for days are just too dam nasty,  I don't care how long she sits in the tube and soak her ass...lol..she still climbs her ass back into that same nasty ass bed on those same sheets that's full of others pussy juice and sperm,   I would hate to be the cleaning lady to have to come in and do the cleaning....surly she gets a big bonus each time...once she gets pass the smell.  The cat is use to the fish smell. LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Been watching Masha's guest for a little while now. Pretty girl. Nice body. Never cared for faked breasts myself. Small breasts are just as attractive, just as pleasing to nibble on. Never understood the trend to all the fake stuff. Still, we all love those big breasted women.