Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

On 9/9/2020 at 9:24 PM, ShdwHealer said:

Put their life on the line? Seriously? The current death rate is less than fucking influenza (i.e. the Flu). You people have swallowed this shit way too far. 
My mask says "Placebo"
My T-shirt says "CoViD -- been there, done that, no big deal"
Oh, and yes, when I go to work, people do call me "Doctor", so yes, I actually know the truth about all this shit. 

No doubt you just might be right, but I took things serious when I started losing family members and friends to this virus.   "So what is the actual truth?"8)

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, redndead said:

I assume Mashas pounding by a sumo wrestler last night was some sort of pathetic attempt to improve her ratings.

Frankly, her cleaner has more sex appeal

Masha's pussy is like a landfill, she well fuck anything and everybody....."100% slut"...Sasha did right when he left with Dasha and moved on keeping his sanity and dignity.  Masha well never be nothing but a bowl of toilet shit!!!

Create an account to see this content!

I will say this much for Masha. She has had more dick in the last 24hrs than the whole year since her couple of casuals since Sasha left. I only say this based on what I see on cam, maybe she got some off cam. She is certainly enjoying it right now. She still entertains me for some reason. If I didnt have any morals I would be up in all of her holes like sumo-man is.