Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

21 hours ago, tech6624 said:

So anyone have a conclusion on how "whats his name" left and the same day Sam moved in with Masha and then they are now a couple? She screwed that day multiple times a day and then dumped him? I didnt see that coming.....

To be fair … 

nobody can follow the ways of Masha .. going from a gang bang to a “relationship” , back to 5 different guys in 3 days.. she’s switching guys faster than I can change underwear. 

Going from dreadlocks to a “dead look” kind of hairstyle… ( girl please !! Give it some rest before you are completely bald !!! ) 

vacation in other apartments but not fit in … 

She is weird , but on the other hand , it is far from boring and that is why she is still quite popular. I am just waiting for the elephants or farm animals to march in , and see some acrobats flying around the room , that’s the only thing we missed the last couple of months

• 2 months later...

Now that Sam is gone, I wonder how long is it going to take before Masha has another stud in bed with her?   Well she ever bring in a real lesbian female that last's longer then a weekend or another used up male stud?  Lets hope she one day fine that Mr. Goodbar before she gets something she can't wash off.   All in all, I don't think that she well be alone to long, not Masha'.....she loves sex to much!! LOL8)

7 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Now that Sam is gone, I wonder how long is it going to take before Masha has another stud in bed with her?   Well she ever bring in a real lesbian female that last's longer then a weekend or another used up male stud?  Lets hope she one day fine that Mr. Goodbar before she gets something she can't wash off.   All in all, I don't think that she well be alone to long, not Masha'.....she loves sex to much!! LOL8)

As long as it's not Elvis.  He abused the cats.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, SharpiePen said:

How does this work...Masha is listed as "On Vacation till 16 Jan" yet here's someone I've never seen there, popping zits like mad in front of the mirror, then popping tit zits in the kitchen.  

That's Masha's hairdresser.  She takes care of the cats while Masha's away.

She does more than just pop zits.  🤣

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's Masha's hairdresser.  She takes care of the cats while Masha's away.

She does more than just pop zits.  🤣

I don't think I want to know...

Which one is Masha, the older gal who sleeps on the couch or the other one?  I just signed up with RLC and haven't figured that out yet.