Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can say that Masha is a free spirit and she does what she wants , but deep down it must be a sad girl. 
The skinny boyfriend from three weeks ago looked like boyfriend material and the way she looked was kind of “in love” 

That went down the crapper and the next day she had a big black stud ehhh …  well ..  😏 doing her crapper 😜 as a rebound.

But as long as she is happy , and keeps some viewers happy of course , it is fine by me ☺️

• 1 month later...

Its been a few weeks now, and Masha is still with the same guy, "could it be that she has fallen in love, or could it be that the "water well" is running dry."LOL  No matter, I think Masha has finally found that hard rock that makes her happen...."I hope."...at least she looks happy.   Lets hope that this guy stays and there are no more hired Johns to see in that used up bed. LOL   Masha enjoy your new and hopefully finally lover.  "I would really love to know why they spend so much time in that extra bathroom with the door closed too."LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 3 months later...