Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, redndead said:

Ive been away a while - has she had her boobs redone? They almost look human now, big improvement

I think the skin stretches over time giving them a more natural droop.

But what is up with that giant tattoo on her arm? From far away it looks like her arm is bleeding there is so much red. It matches her bed spread though. lol

Things must be really getting bad for the site better known as RLC...."When Masha one of RLC personal and under cover workers has to go on stage at the B2 apartment and help whats left in the waste can!!!"  I am sure she did bring some of her out side male friends and their drugs with them.  Well who can complain....the show must go on whether a virus or not that may be keeping out others for now!! LOL   Now lets wait and see if Bogdan and Nelly well show up either at the B1 or B2 apartments....B3 has a breeder already. "Kim" LOL8)

"Got to make that money by all means necessary"

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Surprisingly, Masha was accepted by Taylor and Piper at B2. Mimi was an "add-on" when the "lez love-in" took place at B2, although she bowed out at the half-way mark. IMHO, Piper was too keen on the rapport between Taylor and Masha, so this hot 3some may not be repeated in the near future. 

Masha managed to light a little fire at B2 that lasted for over 2 hours. Too bad that Fiora was gone by that time. She would have been a far better participant than Mimi.

18 minutes ago, TBird97 said:

Surprisingly, Masha was accepted by Taylor and Piper at B2. Mimi was an "add-on" when the "lez love-in" took place at B2, although she bowed out at the half-way mark. IMHO, Piper was too keen on the rapport between Taylor and Masha, so this hot 3some may not be repeated in the near future. 

Masha managed to light a little fire at B2 that lasted for over 2 hours. Too bad that Fiora was gone by that time. She would have been a far better participant than Mimi.

I agree, but you and me both know that Masha is just a fill in for those who probably aren't going to put there life on the line due to this virus "but well still screw any thing that has two or four legs for money."  As far as that almost staged threesome, "surly it may take place depending on the money that is offered to do it."  Once Masha's mystery vacation is up RLC well have to give her more then just a free weekly massage therapist...lol...maybe she should have tried getting Dasha and Sasha to return and fill in a few spots. LOL8)

On 9/4/2020 at 10:37 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

just a fill in for those who probably aren't going to put there life on the line due to this virus "but well still screw any thing that has two or four legs for money." 

Put their life on the line? Seriously? The current death rate is less than fucking influenza (i.e. the Flu). You people have swallowed this shit way too far. 
My mask says "Placebo"
My T-shirt says "CoViD -- been there, done that, no big deal"
Oh, and yes, when I go to work, people do call me "Doctor", so yes, I actually know the truth about all this shit.