Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

1 hour ago, tech6624 said:

I would still do her. She does anything in bed.

Tend to agree with you there. She would do anybody (not sure if she did a tranny/shemale yet or someone's grandma or grandpa) and she would have sex anywhere. She did have more frequent sex when she first started out with long dick Sasha.

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just as long as someone else's cream pie doesn't come gushing out while your doing her.    😁

I knew a stripper girl that was from Boston and had that cute accent. StnCld316, you got me thinking - I missed out on having a Boston cream pie - PMSL. Actually the real Boston Cream Pie use to be my favorite pastry dessert.

47 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I knew a stripper girl that was from Boston and had that cute accent. StnCld316, you got me thinking - I missed out on having a Boston cream pie - PMSL. Actually the real Boston Cream Pie use to be my favorite pastry dessert.

Where was that Boston MA or Boston Ontario.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Where was that Boston MA or Boston Ontario.

Boston, Ma and Rhode Island area. Nice girl and good memories. No sex since she was married and had a kid but took her many times for late snacks when the strip club closed at 2 am (they lived for a while in Sault, Michigan). Nice tits with big areolas. The night she moved and drove back to the states I had her dance to one of my favorite songs by Tom Cochrane - "Life Is A Highway".

Some people do not like the way she looks, but I do. Some people dont like her fake tits, but I think they look pretty nice. She is not fat at all = very bendy! Without details, I have talked to another girl she knows well and even she confirmed that Masha is a very nice person in real life. Very intelligent and good at business. She is not dummy. Her life changed after Sasha and for her it became better. Some people may not like her choices, but they are her choices. I justs wish I could be one of her choices. One can dream.....

• 2 weeks later...

Masha's guests (and to some degree, her cats) are most of the reason I'm still sticking around. She has some absolutely gorgeous friends and I can't wait to see most of them again.

... also Martina, but seriously, who are all these people? Is Masha recruiting for RLC and we just get occasional teases? Because it's fucking working.

14 hours ago, Marble said:

Masha's guests (and to some degree, her cats) are most of the reason I'm still sticking around. She has some absolutely gorgeous friends and I can't wait to see most of them again.

... also Martina, but seriously, who are all these people? Is Masha recruiting for RLC and we just get occasional teases? Because it's fucking working.

When is comes to recruiting and bringing in new RLC workers Masha does do a much better job then Nelly and Bogdan.  I also see that her sister or "close friend is back in town"...I have always thought she was sexy, even back when she wore the dreadlocks back in her much earlier visits.8)

On 6/2/2021 at 7:52 PM, StnCld316 said:

Too many neon lights has messed up any great viewing from the free cam. Everything looks blue.

On 6/7/2021 at 5:58 AM, Blast said:

So … you are actually saying that Masha is NOT a Smurf ?? 

On 6/7/2021 at 12:51 PM, Scotsman84 said:

LOL.

Create an account to see this content!

Maybe Masha is looking for the Blue Man for some sex? What a terrible apartment. Time to shut'er down.

Critical Role Crit Role GIF - CriticalRole CritRole Cr GIFs      Blue Myself - Arrested Development GIF - TobiasFunke DavidCross BlueMyself GIFs    IFeel Like AFucking Idiot Interview GIF - IFeelLikeAFuckingIdiot Interview BlueMan GIFs

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Masha, Masha Masha...."seems last weekend she had her big black stud over for a whole weekend of fuck and pussy give away"......lol...."Yaa think she would have brought in more viewers...naa...lol...I think that Masha may have to do a bit more better now that she does stay all alone in the weird lighted apartment."  I think instead of bringing in "Idi Amin" she should start giving the viewers more lesbian shows, and letting her sister or best friend who visits take the wheel...."or at least teach her how."   For me Masha has not had good viewers since Sasha left the studio with Dasha.  Lets hope we get a surprise visit from her last lover to bring up the so much needed energy in apartment.   Did Masha really enjoy Idi's big black dick or was she just acting out? LOL8)

• 4 weeks later...

Masha seems to have done some hiring and have let her new friends use her apartment for tryouts.  For some unknown reason some members doesn't seem to agree!!  I myself are some what shocked to see how they are using Masha's apartment and bed and other things in the apartment, but then again Masha my have given them permission to do so too, "not that her bed haven't seen or been used like that by a hundred or so men before in the pass"....lol...I do think that those new friends should get some kind of welcome from others connected with the project on cam seeing that they are bringing in some different to the table even though its around the clock sex..."but it also may stop one or two members from bitching about how RLC should start bringing in more of color people.  I myself well sit and wait to how things turn out for Masha's new friends, they might just give us more then some think.8)

See this is what I don't get RLC is Damn if they do and damn if they don't. for the last 8 months members been bitching about the lack of action but now that it's given to them you get these strange ass comments like crack house and shit I wonder if we would here the same if Masha guests were white.  I think not  but here is the deal they have done more to keep you complainers watching then all the other APTs combined for who ever ask what was that Masha was fucking  A MAN 

Masha, who has been opening her legs up for any and everybody in the pass, even when she had a stud "Sasha" and his friends and others in the pass and their girl friends and wife's, has now taken on five "that's 5 or more guys last night"...dam girl!!!  Its seems that she did earn her way not only to the top but gain her hoe badge last night.  I couldn't believe my eyes, but we all know how she takes her dicks...lol..."in any hole that's open."LOL  Lets hope she doesn"t come down with any type of sexual virus other then Covid.   You go girl, I not mad at you, not happy for you either. LOL8)