Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

I can't believe how much they are helping to get her viewing figures up. Someone there is going overboard to make sure she is helped along as much as possible - They can't exist without her. That's what they are projecting, it's so obvious. No wonder the site is on its arse, when so much emphasis is on the same few relics.

Fucking, fucking desperate. And they'll never change.

mr bean my reaction to a lot of things GIF by Cheezburger

Never had any interest in Masha myself. Never watch her.  RLC does things that are good,  usually by accident. Here, they actually have a new girl that a lot of people like, and she is a guest. Not someone on the payroll. She is one of a very few, on this site that are interesting to watch. Ana stays. Masha leaves. Sounds about right.

• 2 weeks later...

Herrrrreeeeeeeee's Johnny!   Yep, I'm back and I just can't resist commenting on some of these sorry azz pigs (oh shit did I start out that way ?)!!!  Ok, Hak's cousin shaggin in Marsha's place with his THOT who really wants him to love her is more than just funny.  Man how many times have I watch brotha's like this slam dunk the daddyfied little white THOT want to hang on the BBC and walk with a chip on their shoulder supporting the cause.  I wonder is there a limit to how many times you should use the "day after" pill, or like many other meds from big pharma, one of the side effects is sterilization (I bet her dad is begging for no the latter)!!!  She just wants anything from him to justify her defiance of her family.  All the while he's more interested in how many more Tinder THOTs he can hook up with once he's overstayed at Marsha while glaring on his phone.  No emotion, just stick it in, pump her until she's done and roll her over!  She is SAD and it show's.  But hey, blanket sex makes for good viewing.  Also, I do believe it's time to wash that azz hole stained blanket. 

• 4 weeks later...

Masha seems to be slowing down...."and putting on a little weight....while watching her lay side ways on the bed, her ass seems to be getting bigger"....while this virus is spreading daily lets hope all of these girls slow down for their safety...."but well it really happen for some?"8)

• 1 month later...

I know i've been very critical of Masha due to her behavior in the recent past, but i will say i do have all sympathy for her right now. To be in lockdown (Which has also been extended further) with literally no one else to see must be driving her stir crazy at times, but she seems to be strong willed and is battling through it. I certainly wouldn't be sure if i could under those circumstances. Russia is currently allowing their citizens back into the country, but of course all that depends on the situ in other countries, and she of course finds herself without that option.

And to think, just a few months ago, she has 2 other people living there for company. How life can throw curveballs eh?

I think only a few of these apartments are taking this Virus serious,  and Masha seems to be taking it very serious.  Unlike B1 and B2 who really doesn't seem to care,...today I watched as Elettra's boyfriend has returned again for a few days of stay in the B1 apartment...."surly there is shit on the brain there." most of these working girls love to play with fire...."which is really know surprise any way."   Sadly to say, but that curve ball may have also gave Masha some time to re think about her pass.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Unlike B1 and B2 who really doesn't seem to care,...today I watched as Elettra's boyfriend has returned again for a few days of stay in the B1 apartment...."surly there is shit on the brain there." most of these working girls love to play with fire...."which is really know surprise any way." 

It really does look like a case of "The Show Must Go On", which is tragically stupid. It would only take one person with symptoms, and imagine the domino effect. But management have a big say in this, and they should be acting seriously. Rather than just fucking acting!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Right about now, seeing that the virus is still killing and really haven't stop spreading..."Masha and may be one or two more my be the only ones with real common sense by not having a bunch of  people visiting her place.   Surly the Barc-tricks don't care, especially after last nights gathering drug fest in all three apartments, I guess with the type of work those Barc-tricks do for a living, they are use to walking on thin ice anyway!!!8)

• 3 weeks later...

Masha seems to have made a big change or trying to anyway.  Since she hurt her leg, she has a indoor maid who more less waits on her and cleans, "now we know who makes all the money...lol...she and the maid must not be to close seeing that the maid sleeps on the couch.  I think the Chatters was hoping for some action between the two...Not!!! LOL8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Masha seems to have made a big change or trying to anyway.  Since she hurt her leg, she has a indoor maid who more less waits on her and cleans, "now we know who makes all the money...lol...she and the maid must not be to close seeing that the maid sleeps on the couch.  I think the Chatters was hoping for some action between the two...Not!!! LOL8)

I think the Maids lips are tightly sealed.   :D

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tech6624 said:

Night vision wasnt good. This on though is ok.

Looks like all Masha's maid is going to do is serve, clean and wait on Masha, and really nothing else, I do think she may not give us any type of sexual entertainment that some of us are waiting for.8)

Edited by StnCld316