Masha Fan Page

StnCld316

On 8/17/2021 at 12:22 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

When Masha and Sasha were together I use to watch them pretty much daily to see what was going on. Over the past two years I ignore the apartment - nothing good to see with colored room, hair braided or whatever you call it, tattoos, fake tits, nose ring and weird happenings.

Stupid overreacting and clearly acting up for the cameras as well. Always done it, but got worse and worse as the years have gone on. 

I think Masha does know that RLC may be in trouble keeping viewers and paying members now, and she well do any and every thing she can to keep what little RLC have even if she has to sleep with anything breathing.  Last week she proved to all the other apartments that she is the queen hoe and can take on 5 guys at a time with out sham.  "What well she lick or suck next?" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems Masha is still giving out free meat to any and all who's in line...lol....its a shame, but she does earn her money as a working on the RLC show, but she does need to start thinking SDT unless she has been down that dark road already!!

Personally I would be scared as hell to enter her money maker. LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

13 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up at one of the apartments to give a hand with a man. LOL8)

Main priority will be Holly then Maybe trying her luck with TandT, and after that is just random lol. Maybe there's a homeless guy nearby that might get lucky early Christmas present lol. 🤣

• 3 weeks later...