AS RLC FADES OUT WHAT DO RLCF MEMBERS WANT NOW???

As long as the old dogs are barking don't expect RLC to fade away any time soon.  I am impress on how they got another fly trap "Vacation apartment" up and running so soon with style..."but regular tenants like Oliva and Nick are living in a closet!!!...It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out where most of RLC priorities are "B1, B2,GP, Vacation apartment.8)

And always following their corrupt leaders. Only a minority of well thinking people and intellectuals oppose from time to time

and are thrown into jail instantly. I pity the Russian people and wonder when their eyes open. Mentally they still live in the 

Middle Ages. 

I think I know what happened -

This dark girl that Hakeem took home and had sex with on the couch in LR, was also one of Trumps call-girls. When she found out the session was broadcasted on the internet, she contactd RLC to have it removed. They said sry we can't help you. So she called Trump and said, "Donald, I need a favor". He promised to shut down the site. He called his friend Putin, "Hey Putin, I need a favor".
And the rest is history. lol

13 minutes ago, PeterGrey said:

I think I know what happened -

This dark girl that Hakeem took home and had sex with on the couch in LR, was also one of Trumps call-girls. When she found out the session was broadcasted on the internet, she contactd RLC to have it removed. They said sry we can't help you. So she called Trump and said, "Donald, I need a favor". He promised to shut down the site. He called his friend Putin, "Hey Putin, I need a favor".
And the rest is history. lol

Sounds more plausible than some other explanations lol. 

If they play it right, it could be a good thing

Towards the end there were only 4 or 5 apartments that werent entirely fake/staged

Then Emma & Julio left, Kitty & Smith (I know, I know, but there WERE elements of real life activity) and the rest got bulleted by Putin (a sad fareweel, N&K, N&B, Chloe&???)

With modern rents as they are, there must be real couples (not more fake lesbians please) who would welcome the help with the rent - RLC wouldnt need to fund the entire operation

Big Brother was a great show till they shipped in the freaks and wannabes, RLC have the chance to start again

13 minutes ago, redndead said:

If they play it right, it could be a good thing

Towards the end there were only 4 or 5 apartments that werent entirely fake/staged

Then Emma & Julio left, Kitty & Smith (I know, I know, but there WERE elements of real life activity) and the rest got bulleted by Putin (a sad fareweel, N&K, N&B, Chloe&???)

With modern rents as they are, there must be real couples (not more fake lesbians please) who would welcome the help with the rent - RLC wouldnt need to fund the entire operation

Big Brother was a great show till they shipped in the freaks and wannabes, RLC have the chance to start again

Fake and staged seems to be what most are excited about. Let's hope they do take the chance and make improvements. 

14 minutes ago, redndead said:

MSD seem more cmfortable around each other than they have been for quite some time.

Do you reckon RLC hierarchy will be dictating 3some action again soon?

Wouldn't put it past them. Apartment and tenants has nothing else to offer. Take more than that as most have seen it and got the t-shirt. Lol