Jump to content
Create New...

Please Do Not Post Media to this Forum Section - Ary & George


Recommended Posts

Posting of any Media Information in this Topic pertaining to Ary & George has been Temporarily Stopped Until Further Notice.

Media Information pertains to Pictures and/or Videos.  The Following Image was Posted by VHTV on the Cam CVaps Forum and the same will Apply here at RLCF Until Further Notification from VHTV.

Thanks.

 

 

 

Screenshot (335).png

Edited by StnCld316
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • StnCld316 changed the title to Please Do Not Post Media to this Forum Section - Ary & George
  • 2 months later...

We are back to 'a picture painting a thousand words' again.
A & G have a couple staying with them. She is cute, red/pink hair & a nice body.
A subtle tattoo of a constellation of stars cascades down from the nape of her neck, across her right shoulder and meanders down the right side of her back towards her hips,but stops mid back.
Very nice and I don't like tattoo's.
A game of strip poker and a separate rooms session each. The only action in this apartment for a long while, and we can't show it.
I am aware of the reasons for this, and support A & G in this,but the lack of publicity must be hurting them? 😕

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Plank said:

We are back to 'a picture painting a thousand words' again.
A & G have a couple staying with them. She is cute, red/pink hair & a nice body.
A subtle tattoo of a constellation of stars cascades down from the nape of her neck, across her right shoulder and meanders down the right side of her back towards her hips,but stops mid back.
Very nice and I don't like tattoo's.
A game of strip poker and a separate rooms session each. The only action in this apartment for a long while, and we can't show it.
I am aware of the reasons for this, and support A & G in this,but the lack of publicity must be hurting them? 😕

 

 

I'll try to touch base with VHTV and see if the thing on posted media can be lifted.  Seems they post things on Twitter that has images.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'll try to touch base with VHTV and see if the thing on posted media can be lifted.  Seems they post things on Twitter that has images.

While you are at it. Contact RLC owners or whoever is in charge and see about RLC rescinding their stance on "no images allowed" since RLC is struggling and direct posting of images could help resurrect their dying business. Originally, for years, RLC did allow both RLCF and CC to directly post images to their sites which was a great service and very beneficial to all three sites in terms of advertising, increased subscribers and overall it did increase awareness and more viewers to voyeur sites. My strong believe is that since the DMCA takedown and "no images allowed" order by RLC it has greatly affected all three sites (RLC, RLCF and CC). The use of third-party hosting sites to post images has never amounted to anything as individuals posting images were hesitant and scared to get caught or even have the ban hammer slammed on them. VHTV is more liberal about posting images so why can't RLC reconsider this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

While you are at it. Contact RLC owners or whoever is in charge and see about RLC rescinding their stance on "no images allowed" since RLC is struggling and direct posting of images could help resurrect their dying business. Originally, for years, RLC did allow both RLCF and CC to directly post images to their sites which was a great service and very beneficial to all three sites in terms of advertising, increased subscribers and overall it did increase awareness and more viewers to voyeur sites. My strong believe is that since the DMCA takedown and "no images allowed" order by RLC it has greatly affected all three sites (RLC, RLCF and CC). The use of third-party hosting sites to post images has never amounted to anything as individuals posting images were hesitant and scared to get caught or even have the ban hammer slammed on them. VHTV is more liberal about posting images so why can't RLC reconsider this?

In all the years I have been on the Forum there has never been any direct communication from RLC unless it's been through DMCA Takedowns. Admin has many times tried to get some sort of communication going but RLC refuses to speak, cooperate or work with us. So going forward our only option for Pictures and Videos those will have to be posted by use of a Third Party Host only. 

Just over two weeks ago Admin had received a DMCA Order for the removal of a large lot of Pictures and Videos that were RLC related. The order was quite large and well over 1,000 Pictures and Videos. Admin and Myself had cleaned up and removed all the Pictures and Videos that were on that order.  With an order that large it was quite surprising that the Server left RLCF up and running rather than pull the plug and shut it down. So anything going forward that gets Uploaded that is RLC related from the RLC Apartments must be used by a Third Party Host Only.  Any use direct upload to RLCF Servers of RLC Apartment Content will be removed.  

With VHTV it's a different story.  We have a personal working relationship with VHTV and all that's asked by VHTV when Uploading Pictures is to have their Logo voyeur-house.tv which is usually in the bottom right corner of the Picture Posted. Not every Poster has the ability to use RLCF directly for uploading so a Third Party Host must be used by those Members.  The ones that can access uploading to RLCF can use the Attachment Feature provided.  For VHTV Videos they only accept Uploads to the RLCF Servers Directly.  No Third Party Host Sites for VHTV Videos.  The reason for that is VHTV has an extensive Video Library of over 11,000 Videos since VHTV began and they want to keep as much of as possible off of other Websites.  If a Third Party Host is used for VHTV Videos then the links posted will have to be removed.  As long as this is followed for VHTV they are more than welcome to accept any postings of their content.  We want to keep our relationship with VHTV on a good level as if anyone tries going against their rules they set forth may bring a different outcome.  That's something we don't need or want.

Camarads has made it known they do not welcome any Pictures and/or Videos but only Text Conversation only which leaves their Apartments basically dormant with no activity.   

The other Site of Voyeurhouse.com   Pictures can be uploaded. We know it says No Attachment use but we have never had any Feedback or Blowback from their Site so direct uploads can be used for Pictures but if Voyeurhouse.com starts sending DMCA Notices then we'll change that to Third Party Host. Not much is ever uploaded to that Section so it's minimal.

The Basic thing of this Forum relies on RLC and VHTV.  One set of rules will apply to RLC and another set for VHTV.  I will make a post for everyone to see outlining the course we have to take to move forward sometime before the weekend.   It would be nice to see more participation in the usage of VHTV at least we know where we stand. Members don't have to worry about getting their Account Banned or Images Removed for Copyright Infringement with VHTV whereas RLC will nail you each and every time no matter how it's uploaded.

My personal opinion of RLC is if they don't get their ship up righted soon they won't even be in existence another 2 Years.  They have burnt a  lot of bridges along the way now that there's other Competition on the net their slice of the pie has dwindled drastically.  They started going downhill with the removal of the Russian Apartments.  Their Viewership and their Ratings has plummeted and they're now struggling just to survive. If they want to get serious they should shutdown their Site for 1 or 2 Months.  Get rid of all existing Tenants and rebuild from the bottom up at what made them successful at the start get away from these five and dime Party Girls and promote Real Couples with Real Lives.   All the Past Tenants have had their day of glory and it's time they move to their next chapter of life.  It's turned into a Live Soap Opera as of late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks StnCld316 for your very informative post. VHTV is very co-operative with RLCF and CC with respect to posting images. I believe both CC and RLCF have greatly benefitted VHTV with increased viewers, subscribers and being a huge financial success story. Advertising through other social media sites from comments and images can really help businesses. Sure VHTV is more pornish but I think they try to ease up with some tenants to appear more of a voyeur type atmosphere which is more of a compromise. Viewers/subscribers should take time to observe each apartment and then focus on those they like. Variety for everyone but you choose which apartments you like. Gay apartments haven't caught on but VHTV should keep trying.

I haven't tried third-party hosting sites and don't have the desire to. Many viewers should check out VHTV over time to catch some action to give it a chance. Would be nice if say once a month for a day that VHTV opens up all apartment cams to give viewers and possible subscribers a wide open view of what exactly VHTV offers. What exactly does RLC offer? In my opinion, very little if anything (even nudity is scarce). It is a shame since they were the original real life voyeur cam site that got most of us hooked on. They can only blame themselves for their downfall and bad-mouthing. Camarads is quite similar to RLC with no images allowed to be posted BUT does offer up more nudity and sex. I keep forgetting about Voyeurhouse.com. 

Four important elements for any true voyeur cam site - realism, voyeurism, images to enhance/advertise the product/services and continuous improvements (fine tuning and always stay ahead of the competition).

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Variety for everyone but you choose which apartments you like. Gay apartments haven't caught on but VHTV should keep trying.

Nikki 's place has had some Gay activity recently,don't know if they intended to go in that direction,but it has.

And no I'm not against it,some of the finest people I know are gay, it just isn't my thing,but then again there are 10 of the realms that are of no interest to me.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

While you are at it. Contact RLC owners or whoever is in charge and see about RLC rescinding their stance on "no images allowed" since RLC is struggling and direct posting of images could help resurrect their dying business. Originally, for years, RLC did allow both RLCF and CC to directly post images to their sites which was a great service and very beneficial to all three sites in terms of advertising, increased subscribers and overall it did increase awareness and more viewers to voyeur sites. My strong believe is that since the DMCA takedown and "no images allowed" order by RLC it has greatly affected all three sites (RLC, RLCF and CC). The use of third-party hosting sites to post images has never amounted to anything as individuals posting images were hesitant and scared to get caught or even have the ban hammer slammed on them. VHTV is more liberal about posting images so why can't RLC reconsider this?

Ary & George still have the same issues so nothing has changed as to the Status of Posting Media Content.  Hopefully it won't be much longer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Thanks StnCld316 for your very informative post. VHTV is very co-operative with RLCF and CC with respect to posting images. I believe both CC and RLCF have greatly benefitted VHTV with increased viewers, subscribers and being a huge financial success story. Advertising through other social media sites from comments and images can really help businesses. Sure VHTV is more pornish but I think they try to ease up with some tenants to appear more of a voyeur type atmosphere which is more of a compromise. Viewers/subscribers should take time to observe each apartment and then focus on those they like. Variety for everyone but you choose which apartments you like. Gay apartments haven't caught on but VHTV should keep trying.

I haven't tried third-party hosting sites and don't have the desire to. Many viewers should check out VHTV over time to catch some action to give it a chance. Would be nice if say once a month for a day that VHTV opens up all apartment cams to give viewers and possible subscribers a wide open view of what exactly VHTV offers. What exactly does RLC offer? In my opinion, very little if anything (even nudity is scarce). It is a shame since they were the original real life voyeur cam site that got most of us hooked on. They can only blame themselves for their downfall and bad-mouthing. Camarads is quite similar to RLC with no images allowed to be posted BUT does offer up more nudity and sex. I keep forgetting about Voyeurhouse.com. 

Four important elements for any true voyeur cam site - realism, voyeurism, images to enhance/advertise the product/services and continuous improvements (fine tuning and always stay ahead of the competition).

 

VHTV has more to offer than RLC.  There's more sex on VHTV in a day than RLC can garner in a Month.   VHTV has better Payment Options as well.  You can go through a Payment Server, You can pay using BitCoin and get an extra 10% off and you can also Pay though PayPal which is convenient.  Plus they also have Promotions throughout the year as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

VHTV has more to offer than RLC.  There's more sex on VHTV in a day than RLC can garner in a Month.   VHTV has better Payment Options as well.  You can go through a Payment Server, You can pay using BitCoin and get an extra 10% off and you can also Pay though PayPal which is convenient.  Plus they also have Promotions throughout the year as well.

All said is 100% true....."I just wished they had their own Chat Room, because there is so much to talk about and discuss."8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

All said is 100% true....."I just wished they had their own Chat Room, because there is so much to talk about and discuss."8)

Last I knew of VHTV does have a Chat which is in the link below.  It began back in December of 2018.  They just don't have one directly on the Forum.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

All said is 100% true....."I just wished they had their own Chat Room, because there is so much to talk about and discuss."8)

Or we could do what was suggested in numerous posts about the fekking Chat Room and just get in there and chat about VHtv or whatever else.

Many a time I've wanted to go into the Chatroom just to give the VHtv fans a heads up that such & such is happening. But I don't.

I feel like I'm intruding somehow? 'Your sort don't belong in this here neighbourhood. ' 🤠 Which is is silly as I used to live in there at one point.

It's our RLCF forum, and that includes the Chat. RLC have done this site no favours,why should our Chat be solely dominated by their site?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2019 at 6:15 PM, Plank said:

Nikki 's place has had some Gay activity recently,don't know if they intended to go in that direction,but it has.

And no I'm not against it,some of the finest people I know are gay, it just isn't my thing,but then again there are 10 of the realms that are of no interest to me.

 

Just a complete show performance and making arses of themselves. One of many that can go in the VHTV bin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Ary and George, freaky..lol...but great to view.  this couple today did have an extra male friend join them today, and Ary didn't mind trying to please the more bigger dick then George who didn't mind his lady grabbing hold of another dick.  Once all was done for the day and their male visitor left,  I do think that Ary was still a bit more turned on and horny "as she did masturbated while George lay next to her sleep or seem to be sleep"...I thought her masturbation was very sexy and sneaky the way she came trying not to make any kind of erotic sound.8)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search