Fan Page Leora #1

StnCld316

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

What a major crock of shit. Nothing but a show for suckers. Nice bodies but a total waste of time. For a guy, imagine having a girlfriend and that is all you get to do for months or longer - some soft touchie but no suckie or fuckie. And subscribers support and watch this crap. My imagination gets more action than these two in their RLC apartment. Do you ever notice them passionately kissing each other, or hugging each other or grab a quick feel or a quick tit suck in the kitchen or when they are together in the apartment other than in the bedroom? Sweet fuck all. If a naked girl was in front of me she better be horny as fuck and get down and dirty or get the fuck out. Leora and Malia, you have a mouth and tongue, you have fingers that can penetrate the inside of the pussy and asshole, you have strapon dildos and other sex toys - make use of everything and find the joy of pleasuring each other to multiple orgasms and perhaps squirts. And don't forget to lick up all the pussy juices of each other and your own. Don't forget to kiss each other every day with a lot of tongue action. 

Leora and Malia, you provide such fake lesbian action and it is so fucking obvious. I guess being phony still brings in the money but it sure makes both of you girls look so pathetic. Hope you get some real pussy and cock action whenever you leave the apartment because your shows are bad, real bad and so sad to even look at.

Come on Leora and Malia, lick each other's asshole - I dare you. Just like I thought - will never ever happen within the walls of RLC.

• 7 months later...

Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, ......... Seven (count'em) months later and not one additional comment for the fake lesbians. And yes, still no penetration of mouth, pussy or asshole by either girl. FFS, if you touch it then GO ALL THE WAY with your tongue, fingers or strapon dildo. Lots of touching of pussy, bum and boobs but that's it, that's all folks - what a shame. When I just smell or look at a girl's pussy or girl's asshole it is just like "smelling salt" which perks me up and makes me horny as hell and want to go deep. Hey, as a guy, if I touch another guy's cock even just a little bit I might as well deep throat the damn thing - lol. Leora and Malia, what are you scared of? Two or more girls enjoying sex together is what Martha Stewart would say - "It's A Good Thing". I am sure that if you sample each other's pussy you would love it and want some more of it. It would be a win win for you girls AND for your fan club viewers. I'm sure both Leora and Malia partake of cock whenever they can but they definitely need to compliment their sex life by eating each other's pussy and much more.

Made some changes to the lyrics of "Eat It" for Leora and Malia's benefit

› watch

Lyrics

How come you're always such a fussy young girl?
Don't want no Sweet Pussy, don't want no Horny Woman
Well, don't you know that other girls are starving in Japan?
So eat it, just eat it

Don't wanna argue, I don't wanna debate
Don't wanna hear about what kind of meat you hate
You won't get no dessert 'till you clean off your plate
So eat it
Don't you tell me you're full

Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
Get yourself a dildo and beat it
Have some more pussy, have some more cream pie
It doesn't matter if it's too juicy or yucky
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it
Just eat it, eat it, just eat it, eat it, ooh

Your table manners are a cryin' shame
You're playin' with your pussy, this ain't some kind of game
Now, if you starve to death, you'll just have yourself to blame
So eat it, just eat it

You better listen, better do what you're told
You haven't even touched inside your girlfriend’s vagina or shithole
You better chow down or it's gonna get cold
So eat it
I don't care if you're full

Open up your mouth and feed it
Have some more ass, have some more pussy
It doesn't matter if it's fresh or aged
Don't you make me repeat it
Insert a banana or a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch
Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it

Eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it
If it's gettin' cold, reheat it
Have a big mouthful, have a good snack
If you don't like it, you can't send it back

Get yourself a dido and beat it
(Oh Lord)
Have some more pussy, have some more cream pie
It doesn't matter if it's too juicy or yucky
Don't you make me repeat it
(Oh no)
Insert a banana or a whole bunch
It doesn't matter what you had for lunch

Just eat it, eat it, eat it, eat it.

Are they still there ?? 🤭

Kidding aside , it is a re-run of steps day after day. To be honest , Leora did not do it for me anyway because she is just a theatre show , a bad one that plays on for month after month without any form of variety. I do not say that Paul was top of the bill but without him there is not much “Real Life” left in her. She used to be the so called  “queen of RLC” but that is loooooooong gone. They both look like girls who like the money and stuff ( read food , ‘cause damn those hips are growing !! )  they get and do just barely enough to maintain that. 
time for new blood , new people and please , no more scripted “I need to show my pussy this way , another position ,  now for the other viewers on my knees , touch my titties for 5 minutes , fake lesbian stuff ( for an extra buck or two ) and then show is over” stuff. 

• 1 month later...

It does appear that Malia might want to chow down on Leora's pussy instead of just masturbating or toying each other's pussy. How can you be so close to pussy and not lick it, eat it, deep finger fuck it and strapon dildo fuck it to orgasms. The tongue should be used for deep tongue kissing, inserting deep inside the pussy and licking up each other's pussy juices and lick the fuck out of each other's assholes. They should insert a finger or two inside each other's assholes for added pleasure. We all know that Leora controls the actions and pace of all the masturbation shows and fake lesbian stuff. Still waiting to catch some natural casual kissing on the lips and with some tongue sucking.

The lesbian act is a "show" for money but they should work at it to be more realistic or better yet - eat pussy and fuck the shit out of each other and do lots of mouth kissing. They should try to make each other squirt since most viewers would kill to see it. I won't hold my breath since it might take another couple of years for them to follow through on some of my suggestions.

Yet another encounter of the close kind. More pretend lesbian stuff but nonsexual. I guess they are good for another few years doing the same routine as long as viewers think more will happen. Should call Leora and Malia the "nonsexual lesbians". Don't make me go over there to show you how to be "real lesbians" - PMSL.

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Yet another encounter of the close kind. More pretend lesbian stuff but nonsexual. I guess they are good for another few years doing the same routine as long as viewers think more will happen. Should call Leora and Malia the "nonsexual lesbians". Don't make me go over there to show you how to be "real lesbians" - PMSL.

As I stated yesterday "I think its time for RLC to bring in Paul and Malia's boyfriend, it time for an upgrade for these two, their show has gone dull and un-entertaining." They both are still sexy but they need new material, real lesbians they well never be "Professional Masturbator's yes."8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

As I stated yesterday "I think its time for RLC to bring in Paul and Malia's boyfriend, it time for an upgrade for these two, their show has gone dull and un-entertaining." They both are still sexy but they need new material, real lesbians they well never be "Professional Masturbator's yes."8)

Leora did most of the work when she had sex with Paul. At least Leora would suck him off and even swallowed his cum plus Leora tastes her own orgasm juices. Doesn't appear to be any wild sides to Leora or Malia - just laid back masturbation or fake lesbian touching. Don't know anything about Malia's boyfriend. Can't see these two upping their shows.

When Leora and Malia finally got around to playing with each other, at first I thought Malia was ready to dive right in, but had to restrain herself because Leora isn't into women.  However, as I've watched them lately, Malia no longer seems into it.  She shows no emotion as she rubs Leora to orgasm and holds her fingers which have worked on Leora out as if they are coated in something icky.  On a similar note, I've also noticed that whenever Leora gets herself off in Malia's presence, she tends to not taste herself.  That tells me that her bating in those instances are for show, not her own pleasure.

This combination has never worked and I honestly don't see it ever working.  Leora needs a partner with a dick, whether it's Paul or whoever she's seeing on the side.

On 5/28/2021 at 1:28 PM, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora did most of the work when she had sex with Paul. At least Leora would suck him off and even swallowed his cum plus Leora tastes her own orgasm juices. Doesn't appear to be any wild sides to Leora or Malia - just laid back masturbation or fake lesbian touching. Don't know anything about Malia's boyfriend. Can't see these two upping their shows.

Paul was hilarious tho. Like a little kid that was just experiencing his first time. Fear on his face was priceless. 😂