Fan Pages

Rob1

Hi Guys.

I would like to ask what has happened to the Fan Pages , Fan Pages are built for Pictures and not just Posts but i don't see hardly any Pictures on the Fan Pages now and no disrespect to Cyberleader and Scotsman because they are great posters but there is more Pictures on Voyeur-House then on RLC it's self that is more like a Fan Page.

Plus one other thing Fan Pages are also built for is being a true Fan hence the reason why they are called Fan Pages so if there are any disrespectful Posts on the Fan Pages and there isn't a true Fan on the Fan Page there posts will be removed.

56 minutes ago, Rob1 said:

Hi Guys.

I would like to ask what has happened to the Fan Pages , Fan Pages are built for Pictures and not just Posts but i don't see hardly any Pictures on the Fan Pages now and no disrespect to Cyberleader and Scotsman because they are great posters but there is more Pictures on Voyeur-House then on RLC it's self that is more like a Fan Page.

Plus one other thing Fan Pages are also built for is being a true Fan hence the reason why they are called Fan Pages so if there are any disrespectful Posts on the Fan Pages and there isn't a true Fan on the Fan Page there posts will be removed.

Voyeur-House allows posting of images as long as the Voyeur-House.tv logo appears in the pic or video. With RLC's DMCA takedown a few years ago there is ONLY posting of images through a third party which still means that they can be removed. I had many pics posted with RLC and Camarads but they went bye bye. So hard work posting images and possibly later being removed is mute or no point. Talk to StnCld316 about this. 

On 8/24/2019 at 12:59 PM, Rob1 said:

Hi Guys.

RLC started applying the ban hammer to uploaders back in the Spring of 2016 as some of us found out the hard way. Since then rarely any RLC pictures or videos have been posted.

You are right about the negativity in the Fan Pages though. Usually @mikeusa starts the new page, in the past he would post "keep things positive" or something along those lines, but he has given up on that a while ago. There's a Frustration / Anger Board that was intended to be catch-all for the negativity and complaints, but now the entire board (at least the RLC section) is filled with it. It's not a nice place to be or read anymore. If I want some reading material that depresses me, I'll go out and buy a newspaper instead.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Scorpio 22 said:

Best bet is just avoid them, especially the Barca ones. 

Since RLC closed off most of the free cams with even less apartments to see, I don't comment in the fan pages anymore but instead badmouth RLC in other topics about RLC. This is called "Free Speech" in case some are not aware of it plus RLCF is NOT STRICTLY ABOUT RLC.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Since RLC closed off most of the free cams with even less apartments to see, I don't comment in the fan pages anymore but instead badmouth RLC in other topics about RLC. This is called "Free Speech" in case some are not aware of it plus RLCF is NOT STRICTLY ABOUT RLC.

If RLC were to cease Operation the Forum would still move along without them.

Fan pages are always just filled with the screwballs. Saying how much they adore them, what they would do giving the chance, how they are so much a better lover even when most would struggle getting it up. Not forgetting the obsessed Lesbian Fans, where any female that enters is automatically Lesbian and desires pussy. 

4 hours ago, Wizard said:

Fan pages are always just filled with the screwballs. Saying how much they adore them, what they would do giving the chance, how they are so much a better lover even when most would struggle getting it up. Not forgetting the obsessed Lesbian Fans, where any female that enters is automatically Lesbian and desires pussy. 

First you have to Fit into the same Ball Park before given any chance.  Winning the Powerball would give anyone instant access as these girls are Gold Diggers.  🤣

9 hours ago, Wizard said:

You can just see them taking the girls out, spoiling them with gifts then taking them back and tucking them in lol.