Leora Back On Show

Wizard

On 8/26/2019 at 5:18 PM, Pleasant said:

Without her daily cam show, she does literally nothing.

But clearly someone at rlc considers her as indispensable to the company.

Has her loyal fans (nutters) that would probably eat her shit giving the chance. Her looking directly at the camera and thinking they are special in her life lol. Some will always pay to watch her. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Like others that work for RLC, "Leora well continue to entertain her fans daily,  and bring in viewers as she has done in the pass.  Leora may be boring but does keep viewers coming back for more of her masturbation sets..."even those who claim they don't like her are probably checking her out more then they say they aren't....or how in the hell would they know whether or not she is boring" LOL8)

Don't need to view her apartment to tell she's not changed routine and boring. Things called thumbs and videos posted show that. Don't even need to play the videos. As for her and others entertaining daily... Your either on drugs or watching something completely different. Even your Chat friends will agree it's Bollocks. 

3 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

Don't need to view her apartment to tell she's not changed routine and boring. Things called thumbs and videos posted show that. Don't even need to play the videos. As for her and others entertaining daily... Your either on drugs or watching something completely different. Even your Chat friends will agree it's Bollocks. 

WELL I GUESS I AM GUILTY AS HELL MY FRIEND!!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!