Fan Page Angelina & Arnold

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Angelina & Arnold

Belle "WHO" - My God what a difference maturity, class, sophistication and attitude all wrapped up in a bundle of body, pussy and tits - And she knows how to put it to use.  Damn Girl, I'm signing up JUST to watch you and Arnold out class the nasty skank, druggy felecia's (throwback to FRIDAY) on this channel.  I watched you and Arnold on the 13th starting at 0615 a.m. ending in the weeee hours of the 14th breaking to pee, eat, re-energize and turn your bed sheets into a maze of body movements.  Damn what a freaking sex machine you are.  I did not give you prop's on your last visit, but baby I'll be your bicycle seat any day.  I only wish I were able to understand your language, cause you talked Arnold through every choking, slammings, sucking and pussy play sequence.  Best of all, unlike the skanks player's you drank the whole tank.  Slurp, Slurp for 7-11

LOL!!!  I just watched these two again on a marathon fuck fest and man that little skinny guys is shooting cum like a camel spitting at a spectator.  This woman is a demon, truly insatiable and he's trying and doing his fucking best to give it to her hard, often, deep and dirty.   Damn, she's drinking his cum like it her hourly supplement.  and then the look on her face when she's licked his stick clean, just blows my mind.

0 to 100 today.  I don't know what happened, but it was not good.  These two had sex as usual about 6:24 a.m., finished around 6:39 - Love and kisses and by 6:56 they appear to be talking about tooth paste or lotion and that conversation just hit orbit from there.  Then around 7:03 Angelina exits from the shower with emotions front and center and launched into a full blown Kitty Fit.  I mean, I've seen her and her emotions take her up and down, but I did not see this shit coming.  She lunged into the bathroom full of rage and hit him twice, with good force.  He exited pushing her away and like a tiger with a gazelle on the ropes, she sprung into action attacking him (full on attack).  WOW!!!!  NEVER SAW THIS SHIT COMING!!!!!   So Arnold fled the coup and left her whaling in her tears.  I don't know how that went in that direction.  Arnold and Angelina is crying and packing, just like Pitty me Kitty.  Wow.  @7:40 a.m. she reads something on the phone that troubles her and she's obviously upset.  @8:15 she left the apartment.

Arnold returns home @1420 in the afternoon, with a new pair of Nike sneakers and looks like some clothes.  I guess he said, let me spend this bonus money before I have to really hit the fucking road.  Might as well get something good out of it.  He dropped the stuff off in the room and left.  He finally returns @ 23:52 and immediately goes to bed.

Since there return from a very small and short vacation, Angelina and Arnold seem to always have a sexual thirst for each other even while Nelly and Bogdan entertain their visiting friends in the other room.  I am waiting to see if any of the girls in the GP apartment well use them in any of their up coming shows.....as with most of the couples who came to the vacation apartment before them.  So far Angelina and Arnold seems to be doing fine sexually with out any others joining them in their bed.8)

Well that didn't  last long!!! "After a night of great sex, it seems that Angelina and Arnold are fighting...."Angelina seems to be mad as hell and throwing shit at Arnold."  I wonder does it have any thing to do with Nelly and Bogdan's visitors, I like Bogdan and Nelly, but it seems that may have also took over the house.  Either way Angelina is packing her shit and seems to be ready to leave or beats the hell out of Arnold first.8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...

Awful, just plan awful.  My gramps used to say the emotional struggle that women go through in many amount to some form of psychosis.  I don't know how much of that is true, but I've sure met my share of obsessed, phycho, OCD, rollercoaster women and this one certainly demonstrates these conditions very well.  Well RLC seems to be pretty consistent with their selection of women.  As much as I was getting to love this couple, I had to stop watching them after the last episode where Angel left after pushin, hiting and scratching Arnold.  What a pitty and shame she's got this mental issue and maybe that's what drives her over heated sexual demands.  I mean, when I first began watching them I thought it was hot, erotic, arousing and just down right dirty and kinky.  She whispered as he fucked her; she moaned as he ate her out; she cooed when he finger banged her.  He talked in her ear as he drilled her holes from the rear.  What a fuck couple I thought.  Now I have a very clear and different picture.  Angel, hope you get some help soon!  It's too bad your slave could not live up to the requirements and you had to resort to violence to get your demands across.  I hope this is goodbye forever; I'm not into fighting, hiting or bad insults.  Let's see we had Julia (manic deppressed); Asia (lost in her own mind and trapped) and now this one, the HOBO.  

2 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Awful, just plan awful.  My gramps used to say the emotional struggle that women go through in many amount to some form of psychosis.  I don't know how much of that is true, but I've sure met my share of obsessed, phycho, OCD, rollercoaster women and this one certainly demonstrates these conditions very well.  Well RLC seems to be pretty consistent with their selection of women.  As much as I was getting to love this couple, I had to stop watching them after the last episode where Angel left after pushin, hiting and scratching Arnold.  What a pitty and shame she's got this mental issue and maybe that's what drives her over heated sexual demands.  I mean, when I first began watching them I thought it was hot, erotic, arousing and just down right dirty and kinky.  She whispered as he fucked her; she moaned as he ate her out; she cooed when he finger banged her.  He talked in her ear as he drilled her holes from the rear.  What a fuck couple I thought.  Now I have a very clear and different picture.  Angel, hope you get some help soon!  It's too bad your slave could not live up to the requirements and you had to resort to violence to get your demands across.  I hope this is goodbye forever; I'm not into fighting, hiting or bad insults.  Let's see we had Julia (manic deppressed); Asia (lost in her own mind and trapped) and now this one, the HOBO.  

I am glad I am not the only one who has seen Angelina's wild out burst's...."she has some real serious issues mentally"......in bed sexually she is great, other then that..."the girl needs help."8)