Criticism

Wazzer

On 9/11/2019 at 5:11 PM, Wazzer said:

This is a forum and if you little bitches don't like criticism towards the tenants, don't read and move on. Not everyone is an ass-licker and thinks these people are perfect. RLCF has more to offer than just RLC topics, so keep your "Why are you here then?" The fuck out of it. Simple 

Well said my friend!!!!8)

On 9/11/2019 at 10:11 PM, Wazzer said:

This is a forum and if you little bitches don't like criticism towards the tenants, don't read and move on. Not everyone is an ass-licker and thinks these people are perfect. RLCF has more to offer than just RLC topics, so keep your "Why are you here then?" The fuck out of it. Simple 

Hello, little bitch here. For the record, I have never met any of the RLC people and, sadly, have never licked any of their arses!  Criticism is fair but, sometimes it gets too personal. By all means, complain about their performance or lack thereof but some on RLC seem to need a villian and, sadly, they single out some participants to be the object of that desire. Look how Mary and Neia were treated. While criticism is fair, standing up to unfair criticism doesn't make you an ass-licker, it makes you a human being! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 11:22 PM, Vaz said:

Some of these lazy, useless fuckers deserve every criticism they get. Getting paid to do a job and doing nothing in return. 

Well said and couldn't have said it better myself. Interesting to see how they fall once they get back in the real world and have to work for a living.