Fan Page Piper & Taylor

mikeusa

• StnCld316 changed the title to Fan Page Piper & Taylor
  • StnCld316 featured and pinned this topic

I just watched Piper and Taylor do their first lesbian sex performance,...."nice, a lot of moaning and movement".....the lighting wasn't good at all...with that said you really couldn't tell if things was all real or not.  I guess there well be other times when they have sex again I hope.  Lets hope RLC or Nelly direct them about the lighting for the viewers.  I guess it was enjoyable.8)

I did catch Piper and Taylor's sexual love making earlier today, and like others think that they are the two real lesbians who needs a permanent apartment.  Now that we have lost Nina and Kira to VHTV and they also seem to be failing over there too and never stay home for the cams,  I do think that Taylor and Piper well be a great fill in or replacement.  I also fell that if they continue to keep the girls from the barc apartments away from the Vacation apartment things well continue to be real and sober.8)

4 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

I did catch Piper and Taylor's sexual love making earlier today, and like others think that they are the two real lesbians who needs a permanent apartment.  Now that we have lost Nina and Kira to VHTV and they also seem to be failing over there too and never stay home for the cams,  I do think that Taylor and Piper well be a great fill in or replacement.  I also fell that if they continue to keep the girls from the barc apartments away from the Vacation apartment things well continue to be real and sober.8)

They would be home for the Cams if they'd stop parading their asses on Chaturbate for Token Tossers.   That's my view of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Piper and Taylor has been giving the viewers some great lesbian action,  I think that RLC should consider on giving them their own permanent apartment.  Doing their stay if it haven't happened by now its not going to happen "I don't think there's going to be any real sexual action between them and Nelly or Bogdan...just a bunch of immature phony play time to keep the viewers on edge....surly Piper and Taylor can do much better in an apartment alone, or with others who are on their level.8)

Now that RLC has re-opened Masha's apartment for the viewers, it didn't take Nelly long to skip her ass over there and get in the way...."if anyone should have been visiting Masha it should have been Piper and Taylor,  if Masha was looking for any help getting points Nelly is not the one...."the only thing Nelly is good for is her and Bogdan and showing her pussy to the viewers around the apartment....she is not a real pussy eater or near being a lesbian."  My suggestion for Nelly "please stay at the Vacation Apartment and keep things going there and re do your paper work for RLC and send Piper and Taylor over to Masha's for a week or two."8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like Taylor and Piper had company tonight...nice to see,.."But all five seemed to have given the viewers a night of fake bull shit too"....but they did keep most of the Chatters entertained anyway...which doesn't take much!!! LOL   I am hoping that those three visitors aren't going to replace Nelly and Bogdan..."if so that apartment well surly be in trouble...all three look like they are into drugs big time...and did somewhat look high."  Taylor and Piper are doing well, now is not the time to be fucking up things for their viewers.   "Interesting, that while Taylor and Piper's company is there...Nelly and Bogdan walks around the apartment looking like two of RLC Directors and Producers." of the show!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

• 1 month later...

I guess it official and one day this well be read that Piper and Taylor has left the B3 apartment....."these two was real, and not fake,  they did give 100% even while their directors Nelly and Bogdan sometimes got in the way of things,  even when Piper was pushed to go to Masha's when one could tell she didn't want too."  I was glad to see that they really wasn't a part of the GP unit and more less did their own thing.  Lets hope one day they return and get their own apartment instead of sharing it with outdated want to be hippies!!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Piper and Taylor are back, and can bring in viewers "if left alone"...lol...and if most of all Bogdan and Nelly stay off the stage.   Nelly and Bogdan still making stops by and sniffing around like to want to be directors.   Piper and Taylor may have a problem with others in the house when it comes to sharing their pussies....lol....these two are real lovers, not part time actors who puts on fake shows.   Another real lesbian couple would be great for them in that apartment.8)

Looks like Piper and Taylor has to perform for the GP apartment, like others that are used when things are going down for the failing GP, Piper and Taylor well have to put on some kind of show later tonight.  Seeing that Nelly can't stay off the stage and for some reason keeps getting in the way of things, lets hope when some of the workers in the GP leave, "she leaves with them too."  Whether some members want to agree or not "the GP apartment is a big failed stage show and with out the help of B1, B2 and the GP the apartment probably wouldn't be notice."  Lets thank Ginger for keeping them above water.8)