Fan Page Piper & Taylor

With the boom of body painting, tats, fat booty, cheek and lip injections and not to mention plastic implants, these two must have pussies made of some durable material that they can bate two, three or four times a day.  But just just like repetitive work on the job you either get carpel tunnel or not noticeable.  Sometimes what we want to see is over the top and we just loose interest!  Maybe a change is due!

1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

With the boom of body painting, tats, fat booty, cheek and lip injections and not to mention plastic implants, these two must have pussies made of some durable material that they can bate two, three or four times a day.  But just just like repetitive work on the job you either get carpel tunnel or not noticeable.  Sometimes what we want to see is over the top and we just loose interest!  Maybe a change is due!

"iT'S CALL "FAKE" ...masturbation sets just to keep viewers entertained.  And i do agree, its time for a big change....of actors to leave and be replaced.!!8)

I'm not sure which girl is which. I'm noticing the little red head a lot since they've been back, she is quite enticing to me. In my opinion, a step in the right direction for RLC. Her masturbation shows are a bit over done, but at least she's not always just laying there with her legs spread staring at her phone. Most of the other girls on RLC could be replaced with a silicone love doll and no one would notice. lol.

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

I'm not sure which girl is which. I'm noticing the little red head a lot since they've been back, she is quite enticing to me. In my opinion, a step in the right direction for RLC. Her masturbation shows are a bit over done, but at least she's not always just laying there with her legs spread staring at her phone. Most of the other girls on RLC could be replaced with a silicone love doll and no one would notice. lol.

Piper is the girl with small tits.

15 hours ago, dave0000 said:

You'd have to give them little silicone phones

Oh man, poor Gina.  Starting at 00:17:00 @ 7/29/20 in the bed of P&T Cam #9 - Gina looses her guts all over the place and there is a frantic race to clean her up.  But it's not just Gina (Taylor in the bed) wakes to Gina gushing her stomach in her direction has to get up and run to throw up everything she's been eating, snorting, smoking and drinking.  This is the scary part of over indulgence.  Although, we like to see them party and touch and feel on one another, you can't take away the fact that they are humans and sometime this game they are playing is real, to the extent of being injured, raped or worse.  Thank GOD, Taylor was in the room and Gina was on her side or it could have been a bad scene.  It happens all the time.

If you go back to 23:05, Living room, you can see that Gina was jumping, dancing and having a good o'l time.  However, just moments later she goes to P&T's room and all but collapses on the bed.  At one point she rolled over and you could clearly see she was having a "BAD" trip on something.  Mixing things will take its toll at some point and I think she found out she's not as tough as she thinks.  Hopefully, this knocks her down a notch and makes her step back and see where she was.  I hope so, but being in this environment, under their stresses, very slim chance of change.  Too bad

Edit:  Babi, the only one with brains to take her to the bathroom.  Great job Babi - 

1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

Oh man, poor Gina.  Starting at 00:17:00 @ 7/29/20 in the bed of P&T Cam #9 - Gina looses her guts all over the place and there is a frantic race to clean her up.  But it's not just Gina (Taylor in the bed) wakes to Gina gushing her stomach in her direction has to get up and run to throw up everything she's been eating, snorting, smoking and drinking.  This is the scary part of over indulgence.  Although, we like to see them party and touch and feel on one another, you can't take away the fact that they are humans and sometime this game they are playing is real, to the extent of being injured, raped or worse.  Thank GOD, Taylor was in the room and Gina was on her side or it could have been a bad scene.  It happens all the time.

If you go back to 23:05, Living room, you can see that Gina was jumping, dancing and having a good o'l time.  However, just moments later she goes to P&T's room and all but collapses on the bed.  At one point she rolled over and you could clearly see she was having a "BAD" trip on something.  Mixing things will take its toll at some point and I think she found out she's not as tough as she thinks.  Hopefully, this knocks her down a notch and makes her step back and see where she was.  I hope so, but being in this environment, under their stresses, very slim chance of change.  Too bad

Edit:  Babi, the only one with brains to take her to the bathroom.  Great job Babi - 

RLC will never do anything until one of these girls go out the door zipped up in a body bag. By then it will be too late.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

RLC will never do anything until one of these girls go out the door zipped up in a body bag. By then it will be too late.

How would RLC be inclined to control this in your opinion ?  I don't see where they would have that level of control over what's happening at any of these locations.  Thinking out loud!

I think it can be generally assumed that what ever these girls are taking doesn't come from the local corner shop and that there is probably a supply line from whoever the runs rlc to "liven things up." In that case, they could do something about it. After all, I dont think that the majority of the participants would need artificial stimulants if the bonus payments which are often alluded to on here were high enough. Guess it must be the cheaper option.

7 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

How would RLC be inclined to control this in your opinion ?  I don't see where they would have that level of control over what's happening at any of these locations.  Thinking out loud!

RLC lets these girls bring in any guy as long as they have a Credit Card and/or plies the girls with drugs these girls will fuck anything as long as it has to do with being rewarded for their efforts.  One day someone's going to come in with some Fentanyl laced crap and the outcome will spell dire consequences for RLC. Maybe that's what RLC needs to wake them up and realize they've taken the wrong path keeping these Party Girls around.

• 2 weeks later...

This may come off cruel and I don't want to be mean to these folk, but everytime I see that little one bate (if its that at all), that pussy looks more and more like some silicone manufactured man-tool you can buy from any sex shoppe.  I mean, they way that pussy gets abused, vibed, stretched and sucked on, it's got to made of some durable material.  JMO

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Masha has shown up at B2 and made friends with Taylor and Piper, how long will it take before we see a lezzie three some? Masha has already had her tits sucked and been groped by T&P during the booze and drug session Monday evening. In the news here (my end) we've been told that Spain has clamped down again regarding any travel due to a surge in CV-19, so Masha might be stuck at B2.

I think that Piper and Taylor was good, and didn't need to be lead on a day to day guide by others on how to fuck.   I do wish they had taken Gina, Bogdan and Nelly went with them, and Gina has been around way to long "unless she is home less and have no where to go."  Nelly and Bogdan is to old for that crowd, and it shows!!! LOL8)