Fan Page Piper & Taylor

I guess it official and one day this well be read that Piper and Taylor has left the B3 apartment....."these two was real, and not fake,  they did give 100% even while their directors Nelly and Bogdan sometimes got in the way of things,  even when Piper was pushed to go to Masha's when one could tell she didn't want too."  I was glad to see that they really wasn't a part of the GP unit and more less did their own thing.  Lets hope one day they return and get their own apartment instead of sharing it with outdated want to be hippies!!! LOL8)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes Piper and Taylor are back, and can bring in viewers "if left alone"...lol...and if most of all Bogdan and Nelly stay off the stage.   Nelly and Bogdan still making stops by and sniffing around like to want to be directors.   Piper and Taylor may have a problem with others in the house when it comes to sharing their pussies....lol....these two are real lovers, not part time actors who puts on fake shows.   Another real lesbian couple would be great for them in that apartment.8)

Looks like Piper and Taylor has to perform for the GP apartment, like others that are used when things are going down for the failing GP, Piper and Taylor well have to put on some kind of show later tonight.  Seeing that Nelly can't stay off the stage and for some reason keeps getting in the way of things, lets hope when some of the workers in the GP leave, "she leaves with them too."  Whether some members want to agree or not "the GP apartment is a big failed stage show and with out the help of B1, B2 and the GP the apartment probably wouldn't be notice."  Lets thank Ginger for keeping them above water.8)

• 3 weeks later...

With the boom of body painting, tats, fat booty, cheek and lip injections and not to mention plastic implants, these two must have pussies made of some durable material that they can bate two, three or four times a day.  But just just like repetitive work on the job you either get carpel tunnel or not noticeable.  Sometimes what we want to see is over the top and we just loose interest!  Maybe a change is due!

1 hour ago, TigetJackson said:

With the boom of body painting, tats, fat booty, cheek and lip injections and not to mention plastic implants, these two must have pussies made of some durable material that they can bate two, three or four times a day.  But just just like repetitive work on the job you either get carpel tunnel or not noticeable.  Sometimes what we want to see is over the top and we just loose interest!  Maybe a change is due!

"iT'S CALL "FAKE" ...masturbation sets just to keep viewers entertained.  And i do agree, its time for a big change....of actors to leave and be replaced.!!8)

I'm not sure which girl is which. I'm noticing the little red head a lot since they've been back, she is quite enticing to me. In my opinion, a step in the right direction for RLC. Her masturbation shows are a bit over done, but at least she's not always just laying there with her legs spread staring at her phone. Most of the other girls on RLC could be replaced with a silicone love doll and no one would notice. lol.

Create an account to see this content!

1 hour ago, dave0000 said:

I'm not sure which girl is which. I'm noticing the little red head a lot since they've been back, she is quite enticing to me. In my opinion, a step in the right direction for RLC. Her masturbation shows are a bit over done, but at least she's not always just laying there with her legs spread staring at her phone. Most of the other girls on RLC could be replaced with a silicone love doll and no one would notice. lol.

Piper is the girl with small tits.

15 hours ago, dave0000 said:

You'd have to give them little silicone phones