What Do The Tenants Think?

RUBBERMAN

Seeing that most of our paying members so often express their opinions and thoughts about the tenants whether good or bad...."and if the tenants do take time to read most of the things we say and think about,  I wonder how do they really feel about us as paying members?....."I wonder if they call us names as in "perverts, dogs, obsessive, freaks or suckers or anything in that nature?"  I also wonder do they get off when they read how some of us verbally fight among each other?8)

Getting paid to lay around looking at technology majority of the time and do very little. You really think they will give a fuck what paying or non-paying think! All about the money. 

And I'm sure all they names have been used, especially relating to the weird chatters this forum has. 

Like us, I think their opinions vary? Some seem to care about what we say. I remember one party at GP when many on chat were saying the table is too far from the cameras. Rose then got everyone up and moved the table closer to the cameras. Gotta love that girl! Given they are addicted to the online world, I doubt there are many who don't look at RLCF and CamCaps to see what we are saying. It's human nature. If people are talking about you and you can see what they are saying, you're going to look. I have that quite often when I come back from the pub a litlle under the weather and post a comment. Next day it's like, shit, what did I say, how badly have I been crucified!  I think, like anybody, the personal criticism hurts and those who get personal will get called every name under the sun. I have great admiration for those whom some seem to get targeted for criticism, Mary, Nela, etc who continue on regardless. I couldn't do it. Personally, I would have stood in front of the camera, named all the critics and told them exactly what I thought about them! If you're worried about being chucked out, do it on your last day! As for us members arguing, I think they would be amused but, in certain cases, they would appreciate the people who argued on their side. They'd then leave the project and never again give a shit! We're more interested in them than they are of us!

11 hours ago, Max 2017 said:

Getting paid to lay around looking at technology majority of the time and do very little. You really think they will give a fuck what paying or non-paying think! All about the money. 

And I'm sure all they names have been used, especially relating to the weird chatters this forum has. 

I'm surprised they don't react to the cameras more especially the Barca show girls. Some of the shit they get accused of being and doing without any real proof is unreal. Like anything your going to get the ones that take it in their stride, then others that take it to heart. Why they should stay away from forums etc. 

If you were in their position, people on RLCF were talking about you, could you resist the temptation of seeing what people think of you? It's a pity that it seems RLC don't allow the participants to come on RLCF and defend themselves. It would be interesting if those who are  judged were allowed a voice! Perhaps those who have moved on and will never be on RLC again might consider joining RLCF and give us their perspective? I am sure many would love to but, their contracts prevent them form doing so? I would pay a years subscription to RLCF to anyone who has been on RLC and can tell us how it works. 

39 minutes ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

You are basically agreeing with what another member said about interaction between viewers and tenants. In what sense is that real or even anywhere near voyeurism. Might as well change the site name (should have already) and tell them what to do and tip them. 

In what sense is RLC vouyerism? My point was, those being subject to criticism should be given a chance to defend themselves.

2 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

I'm surprised they don't react to the cameras more especially the Barca show girls. Some of the shit they get accused of being and doing without any real proof is unreal. Like anything your going to get the ones that take it in their stride, then others that take it to heart. Why they should stay away from forums etc. 

In he pass there have been a few who did react to the cams with a middle finger and got the boot!!!LOL8)

11 hours ago, Doyouthinkshesawus said:

You are basically agreeing with what another member said about interaction between viewers and tenants. In what sense is that real or even anywhere near voyeurism. Might as well change the site name (should have already) and tell them what to do and tip them. 

Never really been voyeurism for obvious reasons but agree shouldn't be interaction between tenants and viewers. Personally think criticism is fair especially if they are being lazy, covering up and doing nothing for days on end. No matter what some think, they are employed and paid to do a job at the end of the day. What they do off camera is just pure speculation and quite frankly none of our business.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2019 at 9:12 AM, One Eyed Willie said:

Never really been voyeurism for obvious reasons but agree shouldn't be interaction between tenants and viewers. Personally think criticism is fair especially if they are being lazy, covering up and doing nothing for days on end. No matter what some think, they are employed and paid to do a job at the end of the day. What they do off camera is just pure speculation and quite frankly none of our business.

It is a job and they are getting paid to entertain. Extra bonus just leads to the performing apartments doing staged and clearly discussed shows. You can guarantee what went on at Masha's had been discussed between them. You try and play viewers with staged crap, personally deserve all the criticism and mocking you receive. As for thinking, they obviously don't think much about themselves, if they are happy selling themselves for and extra buck. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/15/2019 at 9:16 AM, Max 2017 said:

The weird ones doesn't exactly help this sort of act of watching others, whether it's in secret or not. Think about what your female relatives, friends would think if the read the chat on a daily basis or certain fan pages. Sure the male ones would think exactly the same.