Site Name Change

Admin

Reallifecamfan.com was recently renamed to Discussed.cc. The reason for this change was to re-brand the site with a name that more accurately reflects the nature and spirit of the site. At its core this is a discussion forum. I also wanted to disassociate the site from the name Reallifecam as I believe that the name may have inadvertently limited discussion, as it gave the impression that this is solely a fan site for reallifecam, which it is not. I am hoping that the name change will broaden the discussion to other topics that aren’t necessarily even related to the “real life cam” niche. Similarly, I hope that with a greater breadth of topics more people will be inclined to take part in discussions which will in turn attract more visitors as new topics start appearing in search results. There are no other major changes on the radar, though we may add a few new boards or move some around in the coming weeks to open up the discussion a bit more. Thank you for your continued support and I hope that this change finds you well.

Edit: Yes, I know that discussed sounds phonetically similar to disgust (I am okay with that, people are often intrigued by "disgusting" things). My goal was to come up with a name that reflected the nature of the site, was short, easy to remember, and makes one think a bit, the ambiguity of the word discussed and the .cc extension may illicit different connotations depending on one's perspective and interests. 

Respectfully,

- Admin

4 hours ago, dave0000 said:

That seems to be the place that centers around RLC and nothing else.

In my opinion that needs to change,and that thorny subject has been raised numerous times. The Chat room, Shoutbox (whatever) was always the focal point of this forum,and that needs to return.

It is time for members to step up and get involved in the Open Chat on any subject. I just hope some folks will remember the rules we used to have for the chat which revolved around,community,civility and manners.

Such as,greet the room when you enter,to let folks know you are there.Same for when you leave,say goodbye. Have a debate,agree to disagree,do not get involved in arguments, mud slinging matches,name calling,cliques etc.

If you have problem with someone, ( a beef-ting) take it to PM and get it sorted. Namaste.🙏

3 hours ago, Plank said:

In my opinion that needs to change,and that thorny subject has been raised numerous times. The Chat room, Shoutbox (whatever) was always the focal point of this forum,and that needs to return.

It is time for members to step up and get involved in the Open Chat on any subject. I just hope some folks will remember the rules we used to have for the chat which revolved around,community,civility and manners.

Such as,greet the room when you enter,to let folks know you are there.Same for when you leave,say goodbye. Have a debate,agree to disagree,do not get involved in arguments, mud slinging matches,name calling,cliques etc.

If you have problem with someone, ( a beef-ting) take it to PM and get it sorted. Namaste.🙏

I agree with you 100% on all you said, but you forgot one.."Stop controlling" and let others have their own say with out question.  Right now there is only one who's right and one opinion only.8)

Thanks! This might not be a bad thing, as this site has been slowly dying for a long time, and has badly needed some renewal or sort of kick-start. There are some obvious issues that need to be adressed. The most important being to maybe have a moderator that can be somewhat present. We need someone who can be present in chat sometimes, to just lead a good example, encurage, and try to prevent that it is only one or two strong voices completely dominate everything.