Fan Page Bonnie & Rama

Alright all you fans, did this just happen?  In the middle of a good fuck, Bonnie turned and said I'm tired let's rest and went to sleep.  Homeboy RAMA was obviously in SHOCK knowing he's going to bed with purple balls.  He was so close to cumming, that she just sucked the juice right out of him and the room.  What a girlfriend!!!!  Bahhahahaha

• 1 month later...

Dam memberships must be at a record low bad,.....lol...."now it seems that Bonnie and Alexandra are trying the fake Lesbian show or pushed to do it"...after all this time together...lol....this has to be a joke!!!  I am guessing Rama and Lucian well have to ass fuck each other next...lol...get ready guys...."there is money to be made.  Oh well now we know what the bottom of the barrel looks like!!! LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

After last nights so call action between Bonnie and Alexandra,  I wonder well the GP ladies try and get them over their at the GP apartment for a night's of being passed around in a lick off contest?    Surly some of the shots are coming from the GP apartment anyway!!! LOL   What ever happens from here on well change the things in the B3 apartment with the girls and their boy friends....surly RLC well be asking for more from those two Bonnie and Alexandra.."unless it has started already."    What ever Bonnie and Alexandra has to do until they leave...."from the looks of things Lucian and Rama aren't taking it well at all."       "And for those that are hooked....I didn't even use the words script or fake." LOL8)

Not surprising..."but it looks like Bonnie and Alexandria is giving the viewers another painted show"...lol....only this time both girls looks as if they had to much to snort,  before  going on stage they both looked high as hell...surly it not love...but work!!! LOL  Well at least their working for the money and giving the viewers some of their monies worth as in the GP ladies are not doing!!!   "Bonnie and Alexandra"....make that money girls...only bad thing about it....most of the Chat Room has gone to supper!!! LOL8)     "Some viewers are still waiting for Rama and Lucian to make their mark in the bed room with each other!!!" LOL8)

Create an account to see this content!

Due to subscription issues, I went over a month without RLC. The Bonnie I saw before I was ostracised and the Bonnie I see now are very different? She seems to have a lot more self-confidence now. Rama gets blamed for everything, but, I think, the problem is with Bonnie. She seems like a very moody woman? To me, Rama seems like a very patient bloke who's used to her shit and puts up with it? As for Alex and Bonnie, perhaps I'm ignorant but, I don't think that is fake. I think it's the closest thing to reality that you can see on RLC?

Sorry but I don't think Rama is not a very patient type, he is insecure, full of personality problems, possessive, domineering, he always feels inferior so he excludes others, Bonnie is afraid and that's why he does it. If Rama leaves, everyone wins: Bonnie, Alexandra and Lucian and all of us. Rama is dangerous, he is old and does not understand that Bonnie is young and full of life to live. I'd like to see Bonnie and Alexandra alone as Piper and Taylor....... Sorry for bad english but I use Google translator

On 5/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, poncherello said:

Sorry but I don't think Rama is not a very patient type, he is insecure, full of personality problems, possessive, domineering, he always feels inferior so he excludes others, Bonnie is afraid and that's why he does it. If Rama leaves, everyone wins: Bonnie, Alexandra and Lucian and all of us. Rama is dangerous, he is old and does not understand that Bonnie is young and full of life to live. I'd like to see Bonnie and Alexandra alone as Piper and Taylor....... Sorry for bad english but I use Google translator

I am beginning to think you're right. Now that I've had a chance to watch them, and, after their performance at GP, I am beginning to think differently about him. Google translator worked well, your English was good!

25 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I know they exist but I can't find a simultaneous translator online, I would also like to be more serene in the reviews

From what I've seen on chat, it involves google translate and bluetooth speakers. I have tried it, it didn't work. I did things the long and wrong way. When chat said the ladies were Ukrainian, I learnt Ukrainian. Pretty useless as they all speak Russian. Similar but very different languages.