Fan Page Bonnie & Rama

4 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Ahhhhhhh poor Bonnie, he's been giving her the silence treatment ever since she decided to go sit and talk to Olya in the LR.   He just can't stand to see her have a good time, even if it's just a conversation.  

He might be afraid that she may end of like them "with a no care attitude"to whom they sleep with for a dollar.  "Surly I wouldn't want my wife around any of them, then again, she's never been that hard up for money or weak as hell either. LOL8)

16 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

He might be afraid that she may end of like them "with a no care attitude"to whom they sleep with for a dollar.  "Surly I wouldn't want my wife around any of them, then again, she's never been that hard up for money or weak as hell either. LOL8)

Well, IRL that may be the case and contrary to the name of the site, the format is no longer leaning towards "real life", don't you think?  I mean, you accept an offer to be a member in the sex industry show format (there is no shame in that, but its accepted), but then when things kind of lean towards a little out of your normal comfort zone, you freeze up and pull back.  That in turn totally changes the atmosphere, interactions and casual nature of the place you live, work and play in.  Look at how the two couples interact today, it's almost pathetic to watch as Rama exerts his total control over Bonnie and punishes her for making small talk with others, especially A&L.  She is being suffocated and its obviously she's a little depressed to watch A&L live free and have fun, while she's stuck with an asshole that is only interested in control.  In my opinion, its time for them to leave.  When they become the Karen's of the apartment, then they need to find another way to make money and live, because obviously this is not the format they thrive in.  But I have to say, they would probably do well in their own place, but then we'd have to watch Bonnie serious be dominated and abused by a controlling narcissist.

6 hours ago, TigetJackson said:

Well, IRL that may be the case and contrary to the name of the site, the format is no longer leaning towards "real life", don't you think?  I mean, you accept an offer to be a member in the sex industry show format (there is no shame in that, but its accepted), but then when things kind of lean towards a little out of your normal comfort zone, you freeze up and pull back.  That in turn totally changes the atmosphere, interactions and casual nature of the place you live, work and play in.  Look at how the two couples interact today, it's almost pathetic to watch as Rama exerts his total control over Bonnie and punishes her for making small talk with others, especially A&L.  She is being suffocated and its obviously she's a little depressed to watch A&L live free and have fun, while she's stuck with an asshole that is only interested in control.  In my opinion, its time for them to leave.  When they become the Karen's of the apartment, then they need to find another way to make money and live, because obviously this is not the format they thrive in.  But I have to say, they would probably do well in their own place, but then we'd have to watch Bonnie serious be dominated and abused by a controlling narcissist.

I don't think she is being controlled, "we think she is controlled because some of us want to see her join in with others doing sex, we don't like it when she doesn't because we or some of us aren't getting our monies worth."  Yes we have our own thoughts and opinions when it comes to these people, but none of us may be right and may not really know the whole story about any of these people.  I have seen others come into the project and do the same thing as Bonnie and her mate, but came back with others at another time.  I don't like to get to mixed up with any of the stories I read about them or the thoughts of others, another reason I stay out of the Chat Room, where you read about more bull shit theories about these people then anything, some in there seems to think they know every thing about these girls "when there leaving, when there dong photo shoots, what clubs there going to, some can even tell you what happen in the clubs they are going to, makes you wonder if they are part of the dam staff, but either way 99% of it is false and bull shit...."it tends to make members fight among each other."  Yes they may have signed up for this, but really??? do we really know way or was they shitted with bull shit talk and once in it was to late.  Again your right "real life in here or this site is gone, but not for all the tenants that's in the project..."B1, B2, GP and the B3 apartments are nothing but unreal living and are just nightly shows and they do nothing for the normal living tenants at all "until they are resting from an all night drunk party and made up sloppy fake sex show."  I always take things as I see them and figure out things myself, "could be right could be wrong....dam sure not going to get the right answer in the Chat Room.   Live free and have fun!!!....some times that can be dangerous too.  I think when things turn physical between Bonnie and her mate, that's when it's abusive....other then that "the door is always open."  I do think if any of them do get an apartment, it well be Bonnie and her mate.... I think that they would be great in their own place, then they wouldn't have put up with the female Pimps at the GP apartment...lol....after all they are being real!!!  As far as today's couples "I guess it would depend on whether your old fashion and really love each other or just want a part time relationship where either can see others.8)

• 2 weeks later...

According to Dutchy1969, Bonnie wants to stay in Spain and she's also trying to get her mother into the country and that's why she's stuck with asshole Rama. She's afraid-or he has her believing- that without him, she might get send back to her home country and that's why she's still with him. I don't believe that she has any love for him and she envies the relationship that Alex and Luc have.  She's caught in a Catch-22 situation with no way out. If she steps out of line, Rama will not hesitate to punish her.

8 hours ago, TBird97 said:

According to Dutchy1969, Bonnie wants to stay in Spain and she's also trying to get her mother into the country and that's why she's stuck with asshole Rama. She's afraid-or he has her believing- that without him, she might get send back to her home country and that's why she's still with him. I don't believe that she has any love for him and she envies the relationship that Alex and Luc have.  She's caught in a Catch-22 situation with no way out. If she steps out of line, Rama will not hesitate to punish her.

There is no love there and she seems stoic and depressed.  I don't know about the mother thing and all that shit, could be just more banter than anything else, but not an issue.  The main point is that she is trapped with this guy as he mentally fucks with her mind every single day.  For example, she no long goes out topless and in panties when A&L are in the house (or I have just not been around to catch it);  There conversations are terse and tense and you can see their interaction is more forced when they are around each other, but its not lively and vibrant as in the beginning.  She stays in bed long hours with a very distant look in her eyes and on her face, obviously something is on her mind, but who knows.  All I can see is that they are toxic in the apartment with the others, not to the extent of argument, but just the vibes are very cold and distant.  I think its time for them to go.

Rama is a great manipulator.  I find it rather interesting how he has groomed Bonnie into her submissive state of mind.  It's understandable how some people are easily pulled in the direction of a monster.  Watching Rama, he touches her, rubs her back, hair, feet and entire body.  Even when he sleeps there is some form of touching as she sits with her eyes wide open wondering how can she escape.  He's very cunning.  I've watched him engage her, say things to her that stop her in her tracks.  Take his affection away as punishment, not hugs, rubs and touches for days until she falls in line.  He's good at working his mind game.  She's the type his kind looks for - vulnerable, wanting and easily manipulative, anxiety, depression or having dark moments in life.  Vulnerable to all he wants.  That poor woman won't enjoy life around him.  He'll see to it to take all her emotions and crush them.

• 4 weeks later...

Rama is like the dog shit that seems to be glued to the sole and heel of your shoe. It's hard to get rid of since the smell seems to linger on even when the shit has been flushed away. So it is with Rama, the control freak. I swear that Bonnie lies there awake in her bed thinking of ways to get rid of the bastard. He must have some connection to the Russian organized crime circle in Barca, otherwise Bonnie would have put the word out on him.