Teresa & Sergio

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so Sergio has nailed his new 'girl-friend' so what? I hope this girl doesn't become a regular feature,she seems like trouble to me?
We have three random average girls & a new cat at his apartment of fucked-up cameras.
The girls seem to have taken over,and Dax  the Alcicat & Bonya are not happy with the furless cat.
Bonya is trying to make friends,Dax is going to kill it.
However on to my main point.
 Today Sergio seems to be hiding at Stiffy's ( & Faye) place & Krista is there looking pissed off & tired.
Time for Sergio (or A & A) to make some decisions here.
After the attractive women we have seen in Sergio's apartments over the years,Melissa,Krista,Inna,Alisa,Cory etc etc. Are you going to maginalise  Krista over these three?
From a luxury car to taking the bus.
BIG mistake! 🤬

• 4 weeks later...

I am happy for Serg that he's having fun with Theresa.I fucking hate her cat.
I am not a fan of Theresa's,it goes back to 24/5/20 if you want to check back in time.
Anyways, notice how all of his friends have vanished off the planet?
Coincidence? I think not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 changed the title to Teresa & Sergio

It should be labelled Prisoner Cell Block H.
It looks like a female correction facility instead of what used to be one of the top apartments.
So sad.

PS Where is Dax Alcicat & what the fuck have they done to Bonya?  🤬

• 4 weeks later...

Two parts 1/2. Sorry for the pic quality,lousy cams & lighting.

Earlier in the day Serg was slaughtered drunk,laying on the bed talking to the tv,the walls and generally ranting. No idea where Theresa was & don't care.

Later he had visitors. My beloved Krista & two of her friends. They were singing when they fell through the door.

Awwww!

Create an account to see this content!

Party moved to the living room. The music starts & so does the fun.

The girls decide that Serg's clothes should come off.

In the words of Stevie Wonder, 'who put that fucking table there!?' No.....sorry, 'Isn't she lovely'.

Krista starts to strip.

2/2

Create an account to see this content!

Isn't it nice to see Serg having fun!

By this point they are singing at the top of their lungs. Well Krista & lovely girl are singing,leather trousers....not so much.

Then the door bell rang,obviously one of the neighbours or the police?

Now this is brilliant by Krista. As she is going to the door she is taking off her dress.

'And that girls is how to disarm an angry neighbour.'

It didn't stop them.

Serg left with Krista,I hope he wasn't driving. The other two had food in the kitchen. I can't say if anything happened after that, there was a blank timeline.

By the time the line was back up Theresa had returned.

That was a fun evening/morning for Serg, he was back to how we used to see him,enjoying himself with friends.

We all know what a legend Krista is, and I for one want to see more of her,& her two friends,especially the girl in the pink dress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic