Teresa & Sergio

1 hour ago, Plank said:

So this happened.

Serg on one knee.

Create an account to see this content!

With this.....bent out paper clip/piece of wire or whatever the f.....

'Wtf am I doing?'

I know I've been critical of Theresa & Serg but Congratulations ! Mazel Tov etc. 🥂

I guess the answer was nod yes GIF by Captain Obvious

If it was Cbs No GIF by HULU 

he'd have her bags packed and out the door. See Ya Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by StnCld316

• 4 weeks later...

The apartment is off the menu again. It was off for days last week.
It went off last night because of 'isp issues'.
That's bullshit.
S & T had guests,guest guy who we have seen before + a girl. Serg got drunk & belligerent,words were exchanged.
Theresa kicked off & was screaming at Serg.
Serg went off to the bedroom & blocked the door,T was going nuts in the hall  with guest guy having to restrain her.
He was bear hugging her when Serg came out of the bedroom to go to the lounge,as he passed T she managed to kick him in the face.
Serg went to the lounge & pulled the plug on the apartment.
@ VHtv It's done,don't bring them back.They are a horrible couple and are lousy viewing.
If we wanted to watch drunks fighting we could just wait outside any bar in any town.

10 hours ago, Plank said:

The apartment is off the menu again. It was off for days last week.
It went off last night because of 'isp issues'.
That's bullshit.
S & T had guests,guest guy who we have seen before + a girl. Serg got drunk & belligerent,words were exchanged.
Theresa kicked off & was screaming at Serg.
Serg went off to the bedroom & blocked the door,T was going nuts in the hall  with guest guy having to restrain her.
He was bear hugging her when Serg came out of the bedroom to go to the lounge,as he passed T she managed to kick him in the face.
Serg went to the lounge & pulled the plug on the apartment.
@ VHtv It's done,don't bring them back.They are a horrible couple and are lousy viewing.
If we wanted to watch drunks fighting we could just wait outside any bar in any town.

Maybe Serg is part owner of VHTV and is a protected species. Is VHTV just as desperate as RLC for returnees no matter how bad/brutal/disgusting they are? Is it quantity over quality? Why do most businesses start out good and strong but gradually falter? Arrogance and stubbornness generally affect rich people. Are VHTV owners true colors showing and don't care about their product and services now just like RLC? I thought VHTV listens to their followers/subscribers. Nah, wrong assumption.

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Maybe Serg is part owner of VHTV and is a protected species. Is VHTV just as desperate as RLC for returnees no matter how bad/brutal/disgusting they are? Is it quantity over quality? Why do most businesses start out good and strong but gradually falter? Arrogance and stubbornness generally affect rich people. Are VHTV owners true colors showing and don't care about their product and services now just like RLC? I thought VHTV listens to their followers/subscribers. Nah, wrong assumption.

At best he's an on the ground manager under the wing of A & A,but since Mel went as I expected,his apartment has slid down the mountain & off the edge of a cliff.

No doubt he has had a warning & a fine and is back online as if nothing happened. Until next time.

• StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic