Teresa & Sergio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not a surprised to see Harley/Melissa leave,their relationship has been going through the motions for a long time.

It was noticeable that quite a few of the friends never visited anymore,I think they got sick of Mel & Serg's constant arguing and Mel's horrible behaviour when drunk.

Freddy's new place is Alisa's old place. Tonight's party was the usual,full of promise,almost got going,then fizzled out. Various faces in the building, including my beloved Krista,Barbie & Ken,Stiffy and the return of the nice to look at,if you can ignore the tattoo's, but volatile Faye.

Krista arrives with supplies,being a good friend & boosting his viewing figures at the same time. It works for me! K & F have always got on well,they have a shared love of music ,sure the sex stuff has happened between them, but it took a very long time to get there.And nothing has happened between them (yet?) since the split with Harley,who I saw turn up at Ken & Barbie's a few nights ago. I've no idea if Krista & Andrew are still a couple,if they ever really were,but I could see Freddy & Krista sharing a place together as friends.

Create an account to see this content!

Krista starts messing with some rope,Bonya the cat helps!

Some stuff they learnt from Craig?

One visitor that has turned up a few times is the very cute Janis. If you want to see more of her have a look at the previous page.

Anyway,like a lot of women she has spoilt her beautiful body by having some new ink done. I am not a fan of this trend,as you might have gathered.

Dax the Alcicat is not adjusting very well to life without Harley,and spends a lot of time hiding in the void under the bath.Janis running water disturbed him/her.

Meanwhile Bonya has her own problems.

"Help " Stranger Danger !"

Hi there!

• 2 weeks later...

That was an epic night,Krista was on fire! I did cap a load of it,I just haven't had chance to edit it all,and there is a hell of a lot of it! (You can find it elsewhere anyway.)

I will try to get some arty ones done if I get chance. It was nice to see Andrew turn up,the only guy that is able to light up Krista's lamps.

Re Cyber's pic above of Shrink wrapped Sergio/Freddy. He could be safely stored in a freezer for up to three months. Would need to be thoroughly thawed before cooking,in a very large oven, 180' for about 2 to 3 hours.

May contain bones.

Ok then,two lumps, 1/2

Holly or Helga? With strap-on.

Stiffy & Guest guy get involved.

Flexible K.

Ahhh it's just like old times,except that Melissa/Harley isn't here being drunk & argumentative.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Teresa & Sergio
  • StnCld316 unpinned and locked this topic