• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This apartment seems to have become a photo studio,various models with numerous outfits. All of the girls seem to know what they are doing & don't need any instruction, they just get on with it.

The problem I have found when trying to get any caps is that the photographers flash units cause problems for the VHtv cams.

1 hour ago, Plank said:

This apartment seems to have become a photo studio,various models with numerous outfits. All of the girls seem to know what they are doing & don't need any instruction, they just get on with it.

The problem I have found when trying to get any caps is that the photographers flash units cause problems for the VHtv cams.

I have studied this apartment also, and your right about the photo studio, there is an older lady who comes and stay when a new girl comes and she seems to give them instructions on what to do and after a few days she leaves, she seems to also be the only one really doing any kind of masturbation or anything sexually but "sometimes she acts very strange."....she also visits another apartment that VHTV has too.