5 hours ago, whyx3 said:

Thanks for the pics! I just like to see a bit of variation, particularly larger ladies... :D

@whyx3, I know exactly what you are talking about. As a voyeur, I am happy being able to catch something whether a female is skinny or even fat. Some big women have humungous sized natural boobs which are my favorites. Even a big shapely ass or big pussy is a turn on. To prove that I am a curious voyeur I happened to watch the big lady two days ago for something because I am a voyeur who is not too picky - lol. Well, this voyeur caught some boobs and nipples falling out. Unfortunately, the damn outside sunlight shining through the windows casts too much glare on the camera and women but here a a few pics of the big lady.

Create an account to see this content!

Okay now pics of the blonde girl that I think is awesome and a sheer natural beauty. As you will see, not one naked pic. She is nicely dressed with black jeans and tight fitting top. I do voyeur women when their look is mesmerizing and I can get as much enjoyment staring at them in admiration even when they are fully dressed with no chance of any nudity. I like her overall appearance, how her clothes highlights her figure, her smile, her walk and her movements. My imagination doesn't even kick in since I am just in total appreciation of seeing such a beautiful woman. The pics will show what I see before my eyes.

Create an account to see this content!

• 2 weeks later...
  • StnCld316 unpinned, locked and unlocked this topic