34 minutes ago, whyx3 said:

Oh? Camcaps isn't working for me ("update in progress") so I haven't seen that.

I know. I saw the pic about a few days ago - I think she was in the shower. By the way, I started a topic in the forums under General Discussion with topic name dougiesway4u where I post most of my fan pages pics of mainly VHTV apartments for easier to follow what I post. If you haven't yet, take a look but I try to add things almost every day.

The Likka apartment, a study in two parts.

Part 1, the New faces.

The large lady, sleeps in the guest bedroom. This is the only pic I will post. I know 'each to their own' etc, but hell no!

Create an account to see this content!

The medium sized friend who sometimes has a guy with her, sleeps in the lounge.

The blonde friend. Shares a bed with Likka.

On 9/15/2021 at 11:58 PM, Plank said:

The Likka apartment, a study in two parts.

Part 1, the New faces.

The large lady, sleeps in the guest bedroom. This is the only pic I will post. I know 'each to their own' etc, but hell no!

Create an account to see this content!

The medium sized friend who sometimes has a guy with her, sleeps in the lounge.

The blonde friend. Shares a bed with Likka.

I remember many many many years ago when I was in public school and high school if I saw a female classmate or even a teacher that looked like this blonde girl my heart would race and she would knock my socks off even if I wasn't wearing any. Just that look - nice figure, gorgeous, blonde hair, constant smile and every little subtle movement by her was breathtaking. My eyes and mind were always focused on girls and women and that didn't help my grades - lol. I guess I excelled at being a pervert but that's okay in my books. This girl is a doll.

3 minutes ago, Blast said:

Ehhh , just to check and to be sure … 

Are you talking about the blond lady on the first picture , or the one in the shower and receiving / giving a massage? 
I think / hope I know the answer but as said before , everybody has a different taste ☺️

The blonde cutie with the hairy pussy and massage. Not the big lady - gimme a break and some credit - lol.

• StnCld316 changed the title to Tata
  • StnCld316 unpinned, locked and unlocked this topic