Nina & Kira

• 2 months later...

So I hardly ever go looking at VH, not really much there of interest beings they gain and loose contestants like Marlene does her panties. Got to thinking about these two because I haven't seen anything posted in a couple of months about them. Holy Shit!!! Kira has to be like 5-6 months pregnant !!  

3 hours ago, Crazy 8 Ball said:

So I hardly ever go looking at VH, not really much there of interest beings they gain and loose contestants like Marlene does her panties. Got to thinking about these two because I haven't seen anything posted in a couple of months about them. Holy Shit!!! Kira has to be like 5-6 months pregnant !!  

Supposedly due in July but looks like she could pop any day now. Kira is still an ongoing emotional wreck (pouting or crying pretty much every day) - FFS!!!. Nina still the spoiled biatch. Oh well, once the baby arrives then they will more than likely be off the air. By the way, pregnant Kira is even more sexier than ever and amazing huge boobs - got milk? 

Liar Liar Jim Carrey GIF - Liar Liar Jim Carrey GIFs

10 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Might of guessed Kira would be the one to get pregnant. Nina way to busy for that. 🤣

Can never see Nina being a mother to the baby either. Nina only cares about herself. To me, Kira is a blessing but I wouldn't even give Nina the time of day. Nina can suck the energy out of a nuclear bomb - lol.

6 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Can never see Nina being a mother to the baby either. Nina only cares about herself. To me, Kira is a blessing but I wouldn't even give Nina the time of day. Nina can suck the energy out of a nuclear bomb - lol.

Never had much time for either. Like watching grass grow lol. God only knows what the loyal fans see in them. 😂      Over It Reaction GIF by jjjjjohn

• 2 weeks later...