Nina & Kira

So the end is nigh,the packing-up is in full swing,and I suppose the critics are happy.
Yeah we know what you think of N & K, we've read it so many times,they have become this forums 'scapegoats'.
There are/and have been, plenty of apartments that I can not stand, I don't like the people or the scenarios on offer so I simply skip by them.
I don't feel the need to chat shit about them, what's the point?
So N & K have been described as boring,watching paint dry etc.
But who are the bigger fools here?
You who are paying to watch them being boring,or them getting paid to be boring?
I really don't care what the detractors might say about this couple.
Out of all the couples from rlc or VHtv they have been the most genuine.
I have enjoyed watching their lives over the years,the ups & downs,the fun,the cats & the birds.

Create an account to see this content!

When I posted this pic back on 17/12/21 I watched Kira dancing around the room to 'Ti Amo' by Umberto Tozzi.
Nina return home from work, Kira was cooking. Nina gently kissed Kira's belly.Kira shushed Nina and looked furtive.
At that moment I knew Kira was pregnant.
I didn't say anything about that in that post because I knew the shite that would come my way from certain members.
One of the Greatest ever moments on rlc,when their servers probably went into overdrive was because of Nina & Kira.
The next day our forum & CC were a frenzied scramble of members desperate to find anyone who had capped the action and was willing to share it.
For that night alone is probably why I have been so loyal & supportive of N & K.
It all started after a few drinks,and after a lot of coy behaviour,it was Kira that kicked it off.
If you know,you know!

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the birth of your son Nina and Kira. I hope he and momma are doing well and healthy. You will be missed, but never forgotten by the RLC and VHTV communities. I wish you and your expanding family the best in the future to come. Time to move on to another part of the world where your Love and relationship is accepted by ALL. Hugs and kisses to you all......

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Aj126 said:

Anyone know where I can find solo videos of Kira bate?

Good luck with your fined my friend, "I would love to have any of those vids myself, I really don't think either did much of any masturbation on cam."  If you happen to fined any pls let me know or just send me a copy.8)

6 minutes ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Good luck with your fined my friend, "I would love to have any of those vids myself, I really don't think either did much of any masturbation on cam."  If you happen to fined any pls let me know or just send me a copy.8)

Nina did once while sitting on the loo.  Only thing is it couldn't be seen but by the movements and certain sounds it was obvious what she was doing.  It only lasted a couple of minutes.