Nina & Kira

Seems about all where going to get is Kira's nudity and that's all, these to have been skating the stage for a long time now and giving the viewers nothing but cat shows and a big ass nice house with two dead beats living in it.  Surly its time for some changes...."are they are for entertainment or are they just there like the house furniture.  I say send them on there way!!!  Lets stop holding on to dead beats VHTV!!!..."if I wanted to watch two people sleep all day and an empty house I would go to the a funeral home!!...send their ass's packing!!!8)

Create an account to see this content!

These two are doing the minimum standard or requirements of a voyeur cam site which is nothing, zero, sweet fuck all, nada or not a drop so I guess they are still good to go for another couple of years or more. I really like to know who owns these sites because ownership complacency is pathetic. They can't make a decision for the life of them. I guess tenants do pull the strings once they get a room. Members use to say the amount of cam hits or the amount of viewers following certain tenants gives ownership the data for bonuses or popularity. To me, this is bullshit plain and simple because deadbeats keep on living the free life on subscribers money.

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Some VHTV tenants get the smallest and crappiest apartment. Nina and Kira get a huge mansion that has three levels. How is this justified. Major head scratcher.

Word on the street the last few apartments were set-up by them. Belonging to them very doubtful. If still "managers" will also be bringing in extra money to afford bigger and better accomodation. Never understood how they have such massive following. Neither are that good looking, and definitely not entertaining. JMO

If VHTV were as ruthless as some say they are about tenants on the books. These two would have been kicked ages ago. 

4 hours ago, Scorpio 2.2 said:

Word on the street the last few apartments were set-up by them. Belonging to them very doubtful. If still "managers" will also be bringing in extra money to afford bigger and better accomodation. Never understood how they have such massive following. Neither are that good looking, and definitely not entertaining. JMO

If VHTV were as ruthless as some say they are about tenants on the books. These two would have been kicked ages ago. 

If there was a VHTV or paying member vote on which apartment to be shut down, "they would be on the top of the list."  Why they joined VHTV knowing what the site was all about, we well probably never know..."no action, no excitement, very very little sex if any, all where getting is disappearing acts and cams showing them getting lots of sleep."8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

If there was a VHTV or paying member vote on which apartment to be shut down, "they would be on the top of the list."  Why they joined VHTV knowing what the site was all about, we well probably never know..."no action, no excitement, very very little sex if any, all where getting is disappearing acts and cams showing them getting lots of sleep."8)

The loyal fans still seem to enjoy watching them. Never got what the big deal is with them, but whatever gets some people off lol. 

4 minutes ago, Blast said:

Are these two the same boring individuals that were on RLC until all the Russian cams stopped … say 2,5 years ago ? 

Maybe they have a huge lesbian audience … I know I could not even get a slightly stiff pubic hair from them. But as you say , whatever gets you off .. 

Yes it's the same ones. Exciting and enthusiastic as always lol. 

They are real life lesbians (yippee) and both have real jobs. They are boring in real life. They are with VHTV after their RLC days were interrupted. What do they offer to VHTV subscribers? Fucked if I know. Voyeur cam sites need to realize - repetition gets stale and these two are repetitious and predictable. These two are not good voyeur material. Even if they have brains and talent they aren't showcasing it here. The only thing they are showcasing is "BORING".

Even a cock has more swagger (as shown) than these two lesbians.   

Definition of swagger 

: marked by elegance or showiness

245_1000.gif  

898_1000.gif

429_1000.gif

The only thing that is boring about N & K is the fucking comments on this FAN page.

34 other apartments to choose from chaps.....run along now. See if some of the shite newbies apartments will put on a show for you.

Go watch Goldie sleep for a change. Or maybe watch Candy Red do fuck all like she's done for two years!

Buh bye now!

Create an account to see this content!