Favourite Funny Lines From Movies?

Scotsman84

Office worker: Hey, Fletcher, how's it hanging?

Fletcher: Short, shrivelled, and always to the left.

Busty woman in Elevator: Everybody's been real nice.

Fletcher: Well, that's because you've got big jugs. I mean your boobs are huge.

I mean, I wanna squeeze 'em. Mama!

Liar Liar.

• 1 month later...

"I don't think I want to know a 6 year old that isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you!"

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."  John Candy - Uncle Buck.

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, Conor said:

"I don't think I want to know a 6 year old that isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you!"

"Take this quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face! Good day to you, madam."  John Candy - Uncle Buck.

LOL

Create an account to see this content!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...