Fan Page for Julia and Eric

54 minutes ago, iloner said:

I saw the fight, which was unpleasant with her crying and trying to retrieve a phone.   

I also saw Eric find something small in the bed which she tried hard to retrieve from him.    I did not see him flush it because swapping rooms on my slow internet takes too long.

I like Dazzan's explanation better than what I assumed at the time which is she had spotted something upsetting on his phone which he was trying to hide from her.   I had not tried to account for the small object BECAUSE B1 was partying,  Kristy was massaging 2 near naked angels and Danaya was gradually working her way into Karol's pants - all at the same time, and my sleep deprived brain was overloaded.

And only 2 days ago I posted about how Julia and Eric were boring!

the fight started cause she wanted out to buy something at 12 30 midle night and he didn´t want out with her.

4 hours ago, iloner said:

I saw the fight, which was unpleasant with her crying and trying to retrieve a phone.   

I also saw Eric find something small in the bed which she tried hard to retrieve from him.    I did not see him flush it because swapping rooms on my slow internet takes too long.

I like Dazzan's explanation better than what I assumed at the time which is she had spotted something upsetting on his phone which he was trying to hide from her.   I had not tried to account for the small object BECAUSE B1 was partying,  Kristy was massaging 2 near naked angels and Danaya was gradually working her way into Karol's pants - all at the same time, and my sleep deprived brain was overloaded.

And only 2 days ago I posted about how Julia and Eric were boring!

I don't find the humor in this because what you are saying is that I am lying and you would rather believe someone that have not seen the fight and does not have access to the cameras.

Apparently they have a restroom that is not on camera because when they left the bedroom I checked all the cameras and they were on none of them but from the hall cam I heard them clearly as Julia protested loudly. There was a sound as something was dropped in the water and then it was flushed.

Texl01: I've heard you can get banned from posting pictures from RLC because they have watermarks tied to your account?
I don't really see they point of spending cash (replay) to produce evidence of the small bag existing when there are members of this forum that can't see the cameras making up their own story and then others believe them instead of me. The only thing that proves to me is that there are some crazy people in here :P

Unfortunately, I was also caught up in the highjinks going on at B1 but was going back and forth between RLC and RLC Fan. Users were commenting on the fight going on at J&E, especially on Julia's disposition.

Maybe it's the cynic in me and my belief that the Russian mob is involved in providing the women for our viewing pleasure, but I have no problem in believing that nose candy is easily accessible,thanks to these same Russian individuals.

Then again, being a married man, I'm only too well aware of what some women can be like during a certain time of the month.....

Since freebie up here makes up a fantasy story without even having access to the cameras, I'm going to make up a story after seeing the whole show.
They were fighting over a phone, this has been confirmed and about going out buying something in the middle of the night.
I would say it was later then 12:30 but I didn't see it from the very beginning.

3 hours ago, beautyview said:

the fight started cause she wanted out to buy something at 12 30 midle night and he didn´t want out with her.

So what makes you want to go out buy something after midnight so much that you make a huge fight over it?
So much that you start kicking and hitting you BF when he takes your phone away?
Was it maybe because she had lost her last bag of drugs so she wanted to call someone to buy more and she wanted her BF to join because she didn't want to go out in the middle of the night alone?

When her BF found a bag of drugs in bed she got even more panicky as he was heading for the restroom to flush it.
Seems like a good BF to me wanting her to stop using drugs, he never once hit her only held her arms so she could not hit him.

Also for the record, someone said she was sleeping in bed, sure for a few minutes until she moved to the sofa. That's where she slept all night.
Not by his request but her own.

I've had this issue before with RLC.  When I e-mailed them about the drug use that was going on in B2 about two months ago, they replied back and asked if I had any stills or video.  I said no, because recording images was against thier terms of use (like we NEVER capture screencaps). They replied back that submitting images that supported suspected illegal activities was permissible and the only people that saw them was customer support.  Bottom Line:  you'll only get in trouble if you post RLC images onto open internet sites.  I think that is one of the reasons you have to pat to have access to the galleries.

3 minutes ago, eyenthesky said:

I've had this issue before with RLC.  When I e-mailed them about the drug use that was going on in B2 about two months ago, they replied back and asked if I had any stills or video.  I said no, because recording images was against thier terms of use (like we NEVER capture screencaps). They replied back that submitting images that supported suspected illegal activities was permissible and the only people that saw them was customer support.  Bottom Line:  you'll only get in trouble if you post RLC images onto open internet sites.  I think that is one of the reasons you have to pat to have access to the galleries.

That is just BS on their part, they have a replay function for their customers but they can not be bothered to go back and look at it themselves?
What's funny though is that if you google "Reallifecam video" the first hit you get is an all free site with lots of videos from RLC. All you need to do is to endure 5-10 sec ad before each video. I see they have two videos of the massages going on in B1 last night for instance. 
This site would probably be heaven for Dazzan who is either crazy or just trying to provoke people to upload pictures and videos he doesn't want to pay to see in the first place :P

18 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Since freebie up here makes up a fantasy story without even having access to the cameras, I'm going to make up a story after seeing the whole show.
They were fighting over a phone, this has been confirmed and about going out buying something in the middle of the night.
I would say it was later then 12:30 but I didn't see it from the very beginning.

So what makes you want to go out buy something after midnight so much that you make a huge fight over it?
So much that you start kicking and hitting you BF when he takes your phone away?
Was it maybe because she had lost her last bag of drugs so she wanted to call someone to buy more and she wanted her BF to join because she didn't want to go out in the middle of the night alone?

When her BF found a bag of drugs in bed she got even more panicky as he was heading for the restroom to flush it.
Seems like a good BF to me wanting her to stop using drugs, he never once hit her only held her arms so she could not hit him.

Also for the record, someone said she was sleeping in bed, sure for a few minutes until she moved to the sofa. That's where she slept all night.
Not by his request but her own.

Hans, Hans, Hans... you have missed my point entirely... I am renowned on this site for posting amusing things on various subjects, hence my warning to the moderator in my post.... and my apologies if you have taken this the wrong way.

I don't doubt that you saw what you saw what, as I said in my original post, I love Julia and am in all honesty quite surprised by it.

No offence was intended, it was for amusement, nothing more

D

16 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

That is just BS on their part, they have a replay function for their customers but they can not be bothered to go back and look at it themselves?
What's funny though is that if you google "Reallifecam video" the first hit you get is an all free site with lots of videos from RLC. All you need to do is to endure 5-10 sec ad before each video. I see they have two videos of the massages going on in B1 last night for instance. 
This site would probably be heaven for Dazzan who is either crazy or just trying to provoke people to upload pictures and videos he doesn't want to pay to see in the first place :P

Not sure, but this was back before they offered replay for pay.  Also, perhaps customer support doesn't have access to the review function.  Nevertheless I was impressed that they responded and actually seemed to be trying to resolve the issue.

1 hour ago, Hans46458 said:

I don't find the humor in this because what you are saying is that I am lying and you would rather believe someone that have not seen the fight and does not have access to the cameras.

Apparently they have a restroom that is not on camera because when they left the bedroom I checked all the cameras and they were on none of them but from the hall cam I heard them clearly as Julia protested loudly. There was a sound as something was dropped in the water and then it was flushed.

Texl01: I've heard you can get banned from posting pictures from RLC because they have watermarks tied to your account?
I don't really see they point of spending cash (replay) to produce evidence of the small bag existing when there are members of this forum that can't see the cameras making up their own story and then others believe them instead of me. The only thing that proves to me is that there are some crazy people in here :P

Hi Hans46458,

I was confirming what you saw - a fight over a phone and Eric finding a small object in the bed.    We can speculate what the fight was about, and make a guess about the object.

Until further evidence everyone's guess is legitimate provided it sticks within the facts.

And what we see differs depending on our perspective - when did we start watching the scene, what cams were we on, so people can see the same scene but have very differing accounts.

I would not be so rude as to accuse anyone of lying, even if I had not seen the same thing you did.   Although people watching free miss a lot (I watched free for over a year before deciding to pay up) there are many freeviewers here who make valid and funny contributions.    We viewers are mushrooms - RLC keeps us in the dark and feeds us shit.   

Although I prefer the innocent account because it is funny.   It is funny because it is far-fetched, and probably the truth is nearer to your interpretation.   

But I'm relaxed about what adults choose to do.    I choose to waste huge amounts of time on this forum and RLC because I enjoy it, and I enjoy sharing views and opinions in a civilised and I hope polite way.   Its a great site (both of them).  

They can do as much drugs as they want for me, I don't care.
I wouldn't report it either way, some even suggest that RLC provide drugs for them, some blame the "russians", not sure who they're talking about.
I just wrote what I saw and a moderator suggested I should leave a screenshot, something I don't have and then this joker that I don't know about started making up a fantasy story and you said you'd rather believe his story.
So yeah I pretty much thought you were both crazy there for a whlie :P

On 1/5/2017 at 4:50 PM, Dazzan said:

The have just got home and seem happy again... for now... although it does look like Julia is not the sort of girl you want to piss off... in that it looks like she shot him in the head...

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Maybe she got more drugs? ;) They are all kissy now and last night she was hamming him with kicks and punches, split personality much?

Edited by StnCld316

12 minutes ago, Hans46458 said:

Maybe she got more drugs? ;) They are all kissy now and last night she was hamming him with kicks and punches, split personality much?

I know what you mean Hans.. it is really weird behaviour from her... I thought the same thing yesterday about her...  in that in previous posts about them, people were saying that she was shy and he pestered her for almost an entire day for sex until she reluctantly gave in... and yet yesterday.. she was waving her naked ass and pussy in his face and at one point was stroking his cock and grinding on his lap... and he was not interested in the slightest... something isn't quite right between them.she's up one minute and down the next... its really weird.