Fan Page for Julia and Eric

I generally do a quick peek at the apartment but never much happening. Their fights/disagreements are real life and her pussy flash does get stale. She tends to hide her tits. Perhaps they should both just parade around naked more often and turn into sex addicts or SOMETHING. The only thing getting rubbed is the rabbit and whenever Eric scratches his underwear crotch.

This couple does have a following, for whatever reasons, but don't have good customer service - lol. They have to up their game soon but I really don't think that they have the energy or ability to do anything more. Maybe they should try role playing - Eric can be a psychiatrist who fantasizes about having sex with his female patients and Julia can be a psychotic woman who is afraid to have sex with guys but only gets excited when she flashes her naked pussy at guys. So there is Eric (while still looking at his phone) rubbing his crotch and asking Julia some questions about her erratic behavior. Julia is laying spread out naked from waist down on the couch with that beady scary look in her eyes. Ok Eric and Julia - finish this off - lol.

Julia and Eric are a strange but real couple....."Julia if not watching T.V has starting to watch her cell phone a lot lately....most likely viewing the well scripted episodes of B1 and B2."  I do think that they may need someone to come in with some spark and get them started.  I don't think things are going to get any better with these two....whom ever interviewed them upon their arrival might have been wasted at the time.  LOL8)

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 7:35 AM, Scorpio 22 said:

Lay with your legs wide open is nice but gets old pretty quick

1 hour ago, Maxwolf said:

I don't know about it getting old.LOL.I would eat that pussy all day long probly longer.

With Julia it is looky no touchy. When she was in school and time for "show and tell" she probably flashed her pussy in the classroom and got "detention" for it which traumatized her to the point of not even letting Eric get to enjoy the kitty much. The pussy show is for viewer hits only (money shot). Very rare to see her titties.

Looks like a biiig fight is happening. Eric stormed in and looked like he was going to beat the ever-lovin shit outta Julia. She was terrified when he pinned her to the couch, and it looked like it was something on her phone that was the issue, just before he tried to break it and throw it at her. Anyone else catch this exchange?

22 hours ago, BoredJessie said:

Looks like a biiig fight is happening. Eric stormed in and looked like he was going to beat the ever-lovin shit outta Julia. She was terrified when he pinned her to the couch, and it looked like it was something on her phone that was the issue, just before he tried to break it and throw it at her. Anyone else catch this exchange?

What time happen because i didnt found it at the reply ?