Fan Page for Julia and Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Last I saw yesterday Eric trying to have some kind of sex with Julia, and she pushed him away....I thought at least she would have given him some kind of Christmas loving...but no...it was just another day there.  Maybe RLC should remove there T.V and computer for a few weeks and then maybe they well start sexually cohabitating and show more interest in each other.8)

1 hour ago, Scorpio 22 said:

He's obviously not right in the head to be with her in the first place. Julia must have something that keeps him with her. 

They are feeding off each other they both most likely have some kind of abandonment issues. I'm new to RLC when I first clicked on J&E apartment I could tell instantly Julia has issues, not fun being with a mentally ill woman, been there done that never again.

On 1/6/2019 at 2:48 PM, Diesel said:

Pretty sure this is a codependent relationship he's probably got issues just like her, she's got some kind of cluster B disorder that's for sure.

These two may just be another waste..."I was hoping things would get better, but watching paint dry may just be better then viewing them."  Julia gets an "A" for her bald pussy, other then that the rabbit seems to be the star of this apartment.8)

Create an account to see this content!