Fan Page for Julia and Eric

17 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Sounds like the most excitement that has happened in this apartment. Sexual frustration is never good in a relationship. 

Something has happened there. I joined RLC after watching them on free cams and they were insatiable. Couldn't keep their hand off each other. It was a bit freaky as the sofa was in a different place and the cam was above the tv. When they watched tv, it seemed they were watching you. Now, I just go onto them to see that picture on cam 1. It is a good picture! Pity about the rest. 

9 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Julia especially looked like she was looking at the cam. So many blame Eric but time after time he would try and get things going to no avail, Julia for some reason or another has no interest in sex now.

It used to make me feel so uncomfortable. You're watching me,  guess what, I'm watching you! I knew that wasn't the case but it was still uncomfortable. I think that's why I hate people being so critical of the people on RLC. Yes, they sign up for it, yes they get paid but it can't be easy knowing your every move is being watched, analysed and critiqued. As for Julia and Eric, I think Julia is a wild child and Eric tries to reign her in. They have been together a long time, Eric must love her to put up with all her shit. Julia is beautiful but, I don't think I would have Eric's patience?

A few days ago Eric and Julia's apartment was down for maintenance almost a whole day...."what ever the case after they came back they seemed to be closer and more open to the cams"...it could be that RLC may have talked to the both of them about their short feud.  I did notice earlier around 3:30 am their time that Julia seemed to be either drunk or on some kind of unknown substance....she wasn't her self and lay naked in the guess room on the bed while Eric played on the desk top computer...."Seems every time she got up she did want sex from Eric, but he kept brushing her off and wouldn't give in....they finally went to bed.  I have seen her this way before, and Eric doing the same.  What ever happen a few days ago hopefully we the viewers may start to see more from the both of them.8)

On 11/1/2018 at 6:28 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

A few days ago Eric and Julia's apartment was down for maintenance almost a whole day...."what ever the case after they came back they seemed to be closer and more open to the cams"...it could be that RLC may have talked to the both of them about their short feud.  I did notice earlier around 3:30 am their time that Julia seemed to be either drunk or on some kind of unknown substance....she wasn't her self and lay naked in the guess room on the bed while Eric played on the desk top computer...."Seems every time she got up she did want sex from Eric, but he kept brushing her off and wouldn't give in....they finally went to bed.  I have seen her this way before, and Eric doing the same.  What ever happen a few days ago hopefully we the viewers may start to see more from the both of them.

They seemed ok quite quickly after the incident and were watching TV together later on. Perhaps Eric is used to "it" whatever "it" may be? Perhaps it was something bad or, he's reaching the end of his patience. His behaviour was quite out of character. Whatever it was, it looks to be sorted, for now, but with Julia, you never know? I still like her though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really cant figure out how come in the sites that the videos from all the other couples are being upload , we never seen any videos of this couple. For example two days ago Julia was playing alone at her couch but no video so far....

And all the videos we can find are some really old ones. Cant figure out what kind of deal that couple had made...

Well.."I'll be dog gone"!!! I did just witness Julia masturbating on the couch with her new toy...and even though she didn't last long before her orgasm...."well she was ok..but different...even the rabbit thought so." LOL  All I can say is "more Julia, more please...lets not wait another month....do it again soon!!!! LOL8)