Leora Fan Page

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2018 at 5:24 PM, PoeBoy said:

I'm waiting for Paul to take the back door.  She should be ready for it by now.

I think she's more than ready with the amount of fingering and toying she's given it, but getting Dick Head to stay hard enough, long enough to open her back door is asking a bit too much, but if ever he did she would be in heaven

On 3/31/2018 at 6:18 AM, TigetJackson said:

I'm somewhat in the same camp that Leora needs to change it up a little.  Maybe bring in another guy to set her off, or emulate more hard core masturbation vids to entertain us.  I still like what she does, but that will get old.

I agree, she needs to reinvent herself, and have a close look at how she can make her sessions more enticing, as for another guy I can't see Dick Head agreeing to that.

This morning the queen "Leora" was working her new toy.......and working it very well.  Although I think Leora well always be the queen of RLC she's always trying out new things now...especially with these new apartments coming in now.  I believe the only competition she has now when it comes to masturbating is Kitty......Kitty is very real.8)