Fan Page Kitty & Smith

He was showing his immaturity again earlier, walking around the living room popping balloons with a knife, leaving them all over the floor, he never went to pick them up but if they didn't want them why not pop them then put them in a rubbish bag instead of making more work.

I watched him the other day getting ready to go out, not one bit organised, he had no shoes and socks on but put his coat on, then wondered in and out gathering things like his phone, money etc then realised he had to put his socks and shoes on, after that more wondering aimlessly about till he eventually went out the door, I could have been out in half the time, I should stop looking because he winds me up.

I already posted this in the wrong place i think------- Kitty is so hot but that yo yo cant last more than 60 seconds with her--I can see where he might not be able to control himself on top of her but---------------he should go right down on her so that she can get off---shye must be getting satisfied by someone else----Of course im sure she cant go anywhere some guy or girl isnt hitting on her

I looked in briefly yesterday and Kitty had French Plats in her hair, she looked great, I saw her do a few Selfies on her phone, course the nobhead smith just carried on playing on his Xbox while she was prancing about in bra and pants.

I popped in on them earlier, the little stick of dynamite was lay on the couch with her hand down her pants, he started to kiss her and she looked serious in to his eyes, he touched her between the legs then reached for his phone and sat back to play on it instead of playing with her.

She carried on with her hand down her pants but started changing the TV channel, with that I too changed the channel and went elsewhere.

When I opened RLC this morning it defaulted to these two, I couldn't believe it, almost a rerun of earlier views.  The stick of dynamite was lay there with her legs spread wide apart, she then started to rub him up then she took out his cock and played with it, he got an erection but was more interested in changing the TV channel.
She then went back to her phone and he did the same, after a few minutes she was touching him again then she just stopped and back to her phone, what is it with these two, I couldn't believe it she was playing with him, he got erect but never followed it through, she teases as well but she too can turn it off like a light switch?

I really don't understand this kid... she was energetically rubbing herself, legs spread on the couch while he putzed around the apartment. Then, a few moments later, she was all over him- blew him for about 30 seconds- and then NOTHING!!

Moron?

Closet homosexual?

SERIOUSLY premature ejaculator?

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316