Fan Page Kitty & Smith

4 hours ago, carzypenguin said:

Yes, but at least it was interesting to follow. There was a lot of drama and make-up sex and Kitty is really hot. In one month they provided us with more entertainment than most of the other apartments combined.

Yup.................like watching a train wreck.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 3:35 PM, Koneha said:

This two are the most dysfunctional couple in RLC. But she is so sexy and hot... I'm glad they are back.

Why did they move or get kicked out in the first place?

Edited by StnCld316

I've seen some strange antics from both of them recently.  for example i saw Kitty put her hand inside Smith's trunks, she played with him for around a minute, he just lay there with a smirk, he never touched her then she just turned away and started watching TV again and he never seemed to be bothered.

I've seen him touch her and she knocks him away, then when she is feeling like it she makes an advance towards him and he seems not interested then she sits there sulking or goes off on one.

I will admit she is a sexy little thing but may be she needs a better partner, I still think they are too young or at least act it.

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎24 at 3:54 PM, Plank said:

Smith, young man , let me give you some advice. When your sexy girlfriend is laying next to you dressed in fishnets,the last thing you should be eating is food. Just saying mate.

Better sticking to what he is good at.. lol

Edited by StnCld316

Yes I saw that, from what I gathered from observation it was Smith's Mum, Dad and Sister plus there was another woman who stayed one night and she had a look of Kitty, she may have been Kitty's sister she seemed too young to be her mum but it could have been.

I did notice though, smith's sister had a hot body, I was hoping someone got something of her changing for bed or even better in the shower lol.

1 hour ago, Col1948 said:

Yes I saw that, from what I gathered from observation it was Smith's Mum, Dad and Sister plus there was another woman who stayed one night and she had a look of Kitty, she may have been Kitty's sister she seemed too young to be her mum but it could have been.

I did notice though, smith's sister had a hot body, I was hoping someone got something of her changing for bed or even better in the shower lol.

Col1948, sorry no Captures :-X.  However what a lovely Family gathering, Dad even dressed for his part as chef . How inappropriate to have a gathering in a Camera full house, would have been better at the beach, a restaurant, tavern . or hotel. I am sure there would not be a camera, CCTV or the like in those "private" venues , ???