Fan Page Kitty & Smith

Looks like kitty is a bit lose tonight and may have had a few to many to drink....and who knows what else behind the cams...lol..."tonight she has on some short shorts and has given Smith a sexy dance....even making him dance with her."   I glad its just them two and she might be trying to spice up things with their relationship.  Lets hope tonight doesn't turn into a fighting disagreement and Kitty ends up crying.8)

Since RLC has started their upgrades and poor decisions, Kitty and Smith like other local apartments may soon start taking longer vacations...."but like Leora I would be surprised...because I have never known either to take a vacation."  Gladly though all are still being them self's and not a cheap stage show no matter the problems that sometimes happens in life with either.8)

On 2/7/2019 at 5:50 PM, Pleasant said:

This has got to be the next one to go, him with his baseball cap permanently stuck to his head and her with the kiss to cam shows (since when did that get allowed, oh well, no one at HQ cares). Get a better couple in.

See how long it takes to get a new couple in, compared to the show apartments. 

8 hours ago, curious101 said:

If this were a couple that had just been there a while, the sudden departure wouldn't surprise me. But this seems like a hasty decision on RLC's part, if that's what it was.

They were in that apartment over 2 years. Like most things that happen on RLC, will never know 100% if the left on own accord or they were removed.

I didn't see that coming! They both seem a bit narcissistic so RLC seemed to suit them? I  don't know why RLC went through the considerable expense of adding new cams only to dump them a few weeks later? The thumbs seem to suggest K&S are one of the most popular couples, especially when Kitty is going into defcon 3 and above. Last time a couple left RLC so quickly was the hot blonde and the tubby guy? Vavara? They broke up? Perhaps that has happened here?