Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 3/31/2019 at 9:34 AM, tech6624 said:

Your are probably right, however I still would like to see her at least tease the crap out of him and give him something to look at. You know he would never forget it or recover from the showing!!! LOL

By the way. Fat boy is at their apartment today at 21:07 and in the kitchen she just let him squeeze her boobs and playfully smack her pussy. So I might be right about her wanting to tease him a little?!

1 hour ago, Vaz said:

Smith might be a moron and complete waste of oxygen but, deserves a medal for putting up with Kitty. Must really love her or really stupid.

Smith and Kitty are made for each other....."it would be hard for Smith to fine another,....after all he can't last long when it comes to sex, and Kitty WOW...who in hell would want to put up with her spoiled ass!! LOL8)

I guess after last night's get together with Smiths visiting friend...."seems Smith and Kitty may have gotten into it out side of the apartment"....Seems they must have went out later that night and Smith came back Pissed with out Kitty or his fat friend.......and some hours later Kitty still haven't been back home yet.  Poor Smith looks worried...."fear not Smith...lol...no one is going to put up with Kitty shit...lol...so it won't be long before she returns." LOL8)

It looks like Kitty and Smiths relationship may be in trouble,  Seems their last little gathering with there visiting fat friend went a little bit to far....."Kitty allowed fat boy to touch her around areas that suppose to be forbidden to others except Smith."  Now that they both are paying the price of allowing this to happen with the weekly visits of their horny fat friend,  with the drinking and Kitty dancing sexy and who knows what they do in the hallway bath room were there's no cam,  they have stop sleeping together and soon if things doesn't start improving their relationship could really fall apart in front of the paying viewers eyes.   I don't blame fat boy,  Kitty did hard-in him up while Smith played with his cell phone most of the time and while Kitty played with his eye ball-in friend...even with the lights down low in the apartment and the music videos from the T.V played..Kitty danced in front of him real sexy like,  once she was really high and drunk she gave him a "Real Feel." and now Smith can't handle it.   I think that Kitty was looking for attention that she wasn't getting from Smith but got it from the wrong person..."Smiths friend."  Smith and Kitty are young and hopefully they well bounce back, I guess we well have to wait and see as the days go by....."there's is a lesson in there some where for the both of them, let's hope they take the time and figure it out."8)

24 minutes ago, Scorpio 22 said:

matt leblanc cat GIF

I agree with your concept my friend!!..."Since Kitty and Smiths last weeks episode...there has been nothing but a lot of tension in the apartment...and little love and interest from either of them."  I also think that we may see more of the apartment empty as it is now..with both are out trying to out do the other.."as kids do"...lol..but end up making an ass out of each other in public. LOL8)

Threw out the days it seems that Kitty and Smith are trying to do better with their relationship.   I hope they learned a lesson from each other and who is friend and who is hard up for your other. LOL  I don't expect things to stay rosy around the apartment.."we viewers do know how Kitty's mood swings come and go." LOL8)

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know what may have set Kitty off today,  I have seen her go off but never a real meltdown like today....."a total temper tamper with lots of screaming and crying while on her cell...I do feel for Smith once he gets back."   In my opinion I think that Kitty may need some kind of psychological help.8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

On 4/26/2019 at 11:35 AM, RUBBERMAN said:

I don't know what may have set Kitty off today,  I have seen her go off but never a real meltdown like today....."a total temper tamper with lots of screaming and crying while on her cell...I do feel for Smith once he gets back."   In my opinion I think that Kitty may need some kind of psychological help.8)

(Image Content No Longer Available)

eliminate round table GIF by Disciple

Edited by StnCld316

• 3 weeks later...