Fan Page Kitty & Smith

On 11/16/2018 at 2:53 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I just watched Kitty give a good close up masturbation for the cams...."although it was nice to see her rubbing her meaty and sexy twat, for me it was to quick and she didn't put or have any passion in what she was doing at all,  I hardly think she even had an orgasm, but wanted the viewers to think she did."  I have seen Kitty do better....after all she did have the apartment to herself and Smith wasn't around.  I still do think that Kitty is one of RLC sexist ladies....I just hope she is not starting to get to comfortable with her viewers.8)

Most what she does is for show not pleasure. If them positioning themselves perfectly for the cam and looking at the cam does it for you... Enjoy 

As for being comfortable with her viewers - Think that ship has sailed. 

5 minutes ago, WhySoSerious? said:

Most what she does is for show not pleasure. If them positioning themselves perfectly for the cam and looking at the cam does it for you... Enjoy 

As for being comfortable with her viewers - Think that ship has sailed. 

Thanks after watching her and Smith since day one and a fan..."I thought it was all for pleasure"...lol..."I have seen her do and give some of her best masturbation set's...I was just expressing my thoughts only about that day.   "And I do enjoy her....mostly when she is alone with out Smith."  The cams have improve for all the apartments..."I also think that Smith and Kitty well be here way longer then some of the apartments that were her before their arrival...."as long as they keep that extra body out of their bed........."but we know that Kitty's not going to have that anyway......we have seen her show her jealousy in the past.....although they like others in some of the apartments positioning them self's in front of the cams does take away some excitement...especially as a voyeur's way of thinking and seeing..."again my opinion's and thoughts"..not saying I don't enjoy it.   As for being comfortable with her viewers..I don't think she has a problem with that.."she raises to much hell with Smith in front of the cams for that. LOL8)

On 11/25/2018 at 12:01 PM, WhySoSerious? said:

Wouldn't believe what you read in chat. Being the immature brats they are could be a number of things, way she reacts and pushes and grabs at him is a disgrace. If that was the other way around there would be emails sent a plenty.

Indeed there would and rightly so. I would believe in a flat earth before I believed what I read in chat but, sometimes they get it right, or rightish? Usually a result of reading Camcaps rather than them knowing anything. As I said before, from what I've heard from Kitty when she spoke English, she seems a lovely lady. Smith seems very laid back, takes the shit and moves on. They seem to suit each other but....! I would like to understand what causes these fights. Is Kitty a bit mental, is Smith the cause? Either way, Kitty needs to take a few chill pills!

Kitty reminds me of a woman I know who is diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic (with psychotic episodes), PTSD, and bipolar.  Everything can be wonderful, warm and fuzzy until one word is taken wrong and then she goes ballistic.  Rants, raves, sometimes becomes physically violent by hitting the person who set her off or smashing things, then in another blink it's over and all is right with her world again.

10 hours ago, PoeBoy said:

Kitty reminds me of a woman I know who is diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic (with psychotic episodes), PTSD, and bipolar.  Everything can be wonderful, warm and fuzzy until one word is taken wrong and then she goes ballistic.  Rants, raves, sometimes becomes physically violent by hitting the person who set her off or smashing things, then in another blink it's over and all is right with her world again.

I agree...I do think Kitty is very sexy, and like you I do wonder if it is some kind of "PTSD"....lately I have been viewing them and do think its just more then the milk or wine....they do visit the side room in the hallway early mornings and come out a different person with stone faces and dead eyes..lol...could be the answer is in that closet or room,  they did the same thing in there last apartment before it was shut down for a few weeks.  I could be wrong.8)