Fan Page Kitty & Smith

9 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Today I tune in to see that Kitty as gotten herself a blond wig!!!!!  surely she doesn't need that wig as she is already very pretty and sexy......I wonder why smith doesn't tell her to take it off..lol   Even though Kitty brings hell to the apartment at times she is still sexy and still gives us very nice masturbation sets.8)

maybe she wants to give him the feeling having 2 girlfriends ;-)

they spend so much time in the apartment, a little role play is not a bad idea. 

I did view Kitty and her sexy masturbation set this morning while she was on all four......very sexy.  Kitty has always been real and nothing fake when it comes to sex and well get upset when its not right while doing it with Smith.  For me Kitty is at the top of the ladder with her masturbation...this morning was very good and sexy....all four stars from me:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:......I am waiting for the next section.8)

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty and Smith had sex earlier today....I sometimes thank that Kitty just wants sex from Smith with out any other touching or real foreplay, or maybe I am seeing it all wrong.  I have become a big fan of these two even with the short lived drama.  Today I watched Kitty ware her very sexy and teasing pink dress::)......I think she was teasing me all day with the open leg show...and it worked..LOL8)

Earlier this morning one of Kitty's sexy girlfriends was over, and seem to be very fidgety and kept at her cell phone,  anyway Smith seemed to be confined to the bed room "as always when Kitty's girlfriends come over"....but this particularly lady stayed in the living room,  Kitty made a run to the store and left this young lady in the apartment living room, and I watched her sit on the couch from the cam behind and eat at least a half a pound of her own boogers out of her nose.....lol.....one thing for sure "she wasn't hungry when she left..LOL8)

Kitty is looking very sexy today.....as I starting viewing her I did notice she had on that very sexy pink short dress again....but then took it off.  Kitty and Smith still keeps it real and none fake....I like that.  Maybe we well get to see some of Kitty's girl friends show up.8)

I just watched Kitty masturbate and she was great, better then other times.....she took her time and at one point I thought I was going to have to send her another picture of me..."because it took so long"..LOL  Kitty has a very meaty and sexy muff......four::):wub:::):wub: stars Kitty.....thank you!!!8)

On 5/11/2018 at 8:43 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

I just watched Kitty masturbate and she was great, better then other times.....she took her time and at one point I thought I was going to have to send her another picture of me..."because it took so long"..LOL  Kitty has a very meaty and sexy muff......four::):wub:::):wub: stars Kitty.....thank you!!!8)

Totally respect your opinion @Rubberman but Kittty is my absolute least favorite  of all.  Fake boobs, ass as flat as a pancake and batshit crazy...LOL...not a good combination.  For those that enjoy her...hey, there's someone for everyone but I tried, I really did but I simply have remove that apt altogether from my follow list.

On 5/17/2018 at 8:33 PM, jspgolf said:

Totally respect your opinion @Rubberman but Kittty is my absolute least favorite  of all.  Fake boobs, ass as flat as a pancake and batshit crazy...LOL...not a good combination.  For those that enjoy her...hey, there's someone for everyone but I tried, I really did but I simply have remove that apt altogether from my follow list.

Can only encourage you to do so!

This thread "Fan Page Kitty&Smith" should be open for critical remarks, but just spewing out insults? Too bad a style...

• 2 weeks later...

Kitty must not have been in the mood for Smith earlier today....seems she mostly kept to herself in the bed room.  Once Smith put on some clothes and left, Kitty gave us viewers a great masturbation set and of course gave herself a very good orgasm.  "it was all good from where I sit."8)