Fan Page Kitty & Smith

21 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Starting to wonder if the owners of RLC and VHTV are one and the same since they both condone spousal abuse. Think about it.

the name of the operation is REAL LIFE cam. there is no script for the inhabitants, they are acting on their own. as long as no law of the land is broken and everything happens consentual and - most important, they are at any time free to leave - I do not see spousal abuse.

I hope they get over this and celebrate kittys 21st on april 1st in good spirits!

7 hours ago, guest2013 said:

the name of the operation is REAL LIFE cam. there is no script for the inhabitants, they are acting on their own. as long as no law of the land is broken and everything happens consentual and - most important, they are at any time free to leave - I do not see spousal abuse.

I hope they get over this and celebrate kittys 21st on april 1st in good spirits!

If it is not spousal abuse/domestic violence then in those countries I guess it must be foreplay so that they can then have makeup sex soon after - FFS.

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, guest2013 said:

Look up the meaning "Domestic Abuse".

If her birthday is 1st April that explains a lot.

13 hours ago, Shadow V said:

Look up the meaning "Domestic Abuse".

If her birthday is 1st April that explains a lot.

i do not look up wiki-BS. common sense is the only way, imho, to judge the interaction in a relationship. and the law, if it is definitely broken.

having arguments, even ending up in some form of physical expressions, are quite normal and in no way abusive. and where is the difference if you slip on a wet floor compared to some meddling and ending on the floor accidentally?

those two have shown  a strong a strong and loving affection for each other at so many instances, so talking of intentional hurting each other is purely fabricated imho. mayby they sometimes act like children on a playground, but please not that #metoo-"Domestic Abuse"BS!

On 3/20/2018 at 4:09 AM, guest2013 said:

i do not look up wiki-BS. common sense is the only way, imho, to judge the interaction in a relationship. and the law, if it is definitely broken.

having arguments, even ending up in some form of physical expressions, are quite normal and in no way abusive. and where is the difference if you slip on a wet floor compared to some meddling and ending on the floor accidentally?

those two have shown  a strong a strong and loving affection for each other at so many instances, so talking of intentional hurting each other is purely fabricated imho. mayby they sometimes act like children on a playground, but please not that #metoo-"Domestic Abuse"BS!

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Edited by StnCld316

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

YES, REALLY! rlc operates for the most in eastern europe where artificial hysteria like #metoo is given an ignoring damn at best and all that hypocritical hypersensivity is laughed at. all that hollywood madness, gender-hype and correctness too.

putin has been reelected and xi got all the power in china, so who cares what some pot smoking saturated pseudo-intellectual softies want to impose on them (and the rest of the world) as the only righteous path. times they are changin', again...

On 3/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, zzakary said:

Kitty does the household chores... again :huh:  

Seems Kitty doesn't mind letting us know she really don't give a crap anymore....."I do have to admit...that is a very nice open gape"..lol  lets hope company doesn't come and uses that piece of tissue with a meal...lol  "You Nasty Girl"!!!!!8)

Edited by StnCld316

On 3/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, zzakary said:

Kitty does the household chores... again :huh:  

Women always having to clean up after the guys - hmmm. He made the mess so he should be a gentleman and wipe up his splatter.

Edited by StnCld316