Fan Page Kitty & Smith

wow i'm not used to this new webs interface lol i guess i liked the old one better so forgive me as i need to get used to the new design here

but Kitty seems to be more active haha showing off her hot bod on free cam ( like right now she's masterbating off some food cooking show? ) hahah

did the RLC Management give all the tenants notice? I kinda like old kitty body better her big boobs looks just too fake hahah

1 hour ago, mistermikey78 said:

wow i'm not used to this new webs interface lol i guess i liked the old one better so forgive me as i need to get used to the new design here

but Kitty seems to be more active haha showing off her hot bod on free cam ( like right now she's masterbating off some food cooking show? ) hahah

did the RLC Management give all the tenants notice? I kinda like old kitty body better her big boobs looks just too fake hahah

hahah and if you look into mirror what you see there hahah or see also fake hahah...

Etiquette at Kitty & Smith.

I was taught as a boy that a gentleman raises his hat to a lady.    But my Mum missed out a few details.

So just now Smith bent to lick Kitty's pussy - definitely the act of a gentleman - and his hat fell off.    

Without pausing the action he scraped it back onto his head and continues to lick happy Kitty.

They remove their clothes, including hat, and get to long strokes, her legs and bum in the air.    

During which he puts his hat back on.

Seems Kitty and Smith had yet another big fight tonight.....earlier they seem to spend a lot of time in the hall bathroom, I call it the secret room with out a cam "where you go and get your wings to fly...lol",  but now Kitty is crying and raising hell around the apartment because Smith has the door locked while in the bathroom.....either he has some good smelling shit or its something in there Kitty wants to taste too. Kitty is very sexy, but "I'd rather walk threw hell with gasoline nuts then to have to stay with her"..lol   We can tell when its "PAYDAY"!!!8)

Ok, I'm new and I don't want to be a ass to call out things that I may not have history of.  I've seen many of your post and you have been here for quite some time just observing.  I don't believe in "abuse" from either side male/female.  But does this relationship appear to be on the verge of a tragic tale where someone gets seriously hurt.  I see that Kitty is high strung and gets angry at the smallest thing, but Smith has this gansta approach to life (stuck in the hollywood must be a black hole of I'm a pimp and bitches are my domain) and is verbally and physically abusing this girl.  Does she not realize that SHE is the star and that he is only in this life because of her and her fine ass body, sexy appeal and nympho characteristics.  She needs to drop this pimp and get a better one.  I have two daughters and let me tell you I taught them about guys like smith and how to hand them and this shit is really wrong what's going on.

1 hour ago, pees123 said:

under maintenance after another big fight. Exit Kitty and Smith?

if so, RLC would no longer be of much interest to me. maybe sometimes listening to anabel and efim for rehearsals, that's it.

my anyone above 35 think of their times and relationships between 19 and 25. how many similar dramatic scenes did occur?

a lot, I suppose!

so what, we all came over that.

btw: many people in this part of central europe are aggressive and frustrated these days due to the reoccurrence of icy weather with no end in sight!

I think for both of them they need to leave and maybe even separate. They are young and should be enjoying themselves not fighting.

And yes have arguments at any age of a relationship but these two have them a lot more than most, what's it going to take one of them getting seriously hurt or even worse.