Fan Page Kitty & Smith

It seems that there are three apartments where the women seem to have some signs of instability: Anabel & Efim, Julia and Eric plus Kitty and Smith.

Petulance, crying and screaming  isn't entertainment. Not a month goes by that Kitty doesn't have a screaming or crying time with Smith. Thankfully, Smith tries to ignore her or he goes for a walk.

Seems Kitty and Smith may have had another argument, but did have a little make up sex.  I wonder why she puts herself into these moods and crying all the time, I am sure Smith is giving her his full attention.  Kitty is very sexy, but some times she needs to stay grown up and act more of an adult.  She has a guy who cares about her if he didn't I am sure he would have been gone by now.  The have come to far at RLC and need to change,  Maybe one needs a vacation or some time from each other.8)

On 10/29/2017 at 11:30 PM, mikeusa said:

nooooooo kitty got new  tits I like her body the why it was  what's next she gets ass implants 

I agree with ya Mike...I like her real ones....but I think Kitty is looking for new dick...she went out last night for 2 hours and came home very high...maybe coke...so maybe thats why the new titties

On 12/20/2017 at 6:24 PM, RUBBERMAN said:

Another good day for Smith I see, Kitty looking very sexy and dancing around in her panties...Dam sweet too.  I don't know what she is on, but she is full of energy tonight.  "Here..kitty kitty"..LOL8)

She was dancing alone in her panties last night...smiling straight in the camera after coming home high by herself....smiling and staring right at us sucking her finger and licking it,,,I was hard all night.....lol yeah I know thats TMF but its for Kitty :) 

Seems the last few days even though Kitty and Smith are still having sex,  Kitty has started to act very strange "like she's in another world" and now most of the time when she is fighting with Smith he puts on this head phones and blocks her mouth out.  I hope she haven't got caught up on her med's from the tit lift's.8)

1 hour ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Seems the last few days even though Kitty and Smith are still having sex,  Kitty has started to act very strange "like she's in another world" and now most of the time when she is fighting with Smith he puts on this head phones and blocks her mouth out.  I hope she haven't got caught up on her med's from the tit lift's.8)

She could be Bi-Polar.

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 1:53 AM, StnCld316 said:

She could be Bi-Polar.

Maybe it is a new style of foreplay (or they are doing a "roleplay" of a couple arguing) because they do have sex after the drama. Maybe all this is just a script to play out that RLC has given them because these tenants are "real life" actors after al - lol. I actually think RLC is Bi-Polar.

Not much has changed with Kitty and Smith this last year.   Except the tits - now so much bigger.

Her body is elegance and cream - shame about the tats.

She is emotionally incontinent - and Smith as responsive as a plank of wood.     Just as well the way she carries on.

But it does make it hard to watch this pair for long.

When she is on her own, dancing in her pants for our and her own delight, she is a vision.