Fan Page Kitty & Smith

8 hours ago, TBird97 said:

They had a big fight -verbally- on Sunday, with Kitty sobbing and packing some of her clothes. She was yelling at the useless Smith, who left the premises. Today, she's back fucking him. Oh well.......

7 hours ago, Bobbil said:

The call of nature!

Make-up Sex

On 6/5/2017 at 11:17 AM, toolmaker123 said:

Is there a distinct possibility that Kitty and Linda are related?

They are both just so fuckin gorgeous............

Get on the back burner Leora; there's a better company, and you ain't it, no 'MO

Well said Tool !! They are in hot competition for my #1 pussy here !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kitty and Smith has been very good keeping our attention this second time around, I have seen a lot of improvement with them even though they still some times have their little arguments that doesn't really last to long.  Kitty is very sexy and I think she loves to masturbate or being rubbed "masturbated" then sometimes having sex with Smith.  I wish she would have her female friends over more often.8)

11 hours ago, RUBBERMAN said:

Kitty and Smith has been very good keeping our attention this second time around, I have seen a lot of improvement with them even though they still some times have their little arguments that doesn't really last to long.  Kitty is very sexy and I think she loves to masturbate or being rubbed "masturbated" then sometimes having sex with Smith.  I wish she would have her female friends over more often.8)

It would be nice to see if she is Bi.  I think she'd get along with another Girl for a Lick the Split Fest.  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Smith and Kitty just had sex, and I don't think he pleased Kitty at all, I am sure she is going to make it up with some nice masturbation later today.  I think Smith is in to much of a rush and don't take the time for any foreplay and still have a problem eating her lovely cat:rolleyes:,  Kitty is very sexy and like any woman wants more then just a minute man.8)

• 2 weeks later...