Fan Page Kitty & Smith

I'm glad to see Kitty again (though not so Smith).  

Young, beautiful, lively - in fact towards the screaming harpie side of lively - what's not to like?   

Kitty did have a friendly evening with Vanessa last year, during V's lesbian temptation period, and there seemed a spark of mutual temptation though it came to nothing at the time.    So I live in hope.   Actually I had hoped if Kitty came back it would be with a girl flatmate.

Still, with love and marriage goes horse and carriage, except with Smith we have got the horse's arse.

20 hours ago, misterZol said:

"The couple garnered numerous negative comments during their first stay."... 

shouldn't it then appear in ARCHIVE?

or they were given another nicknames?

If you look in the archive section, their names are there. Click on them and you can read the negative  comments.

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:51 PM, delta10 said:

After all we saw last year of their relationship the return of Kitty & Smith has to be the biggest surprise this year so far on RLC.

I hope they really have sorted things out so we never see similar again.

While it wasn't this year, the return of Efim (should be spelled F'em) , is the biggest surprise for RLC.  It seems abuse and pseudo s&m are not frowned upon in that establishment. 

Now, I was one of the few who despite all character flaws, liked (or licked) Kitty.  Smith is a total douche.  Cant explain why, but for Kitty, I would make her pussy purrrr with a stroke of my hand (thanks Ted). 

I suggest Smith lay Kitty stomach down on the table and hoverboard her backside repeatedly.

4 hours ago, Nickrivers said:

While it wasn't this year, the return of Efim (should be spelled F'em) , is the biggest surprise for RLC.  It seems abuse and pseudo s&m are not frowned upon in that establishment. 

Now, I was one of the few who despite all character flaws, liked (or licked) Kitty.  Smith is a total douche.  Cant explain why, but for Kitty, I would make her pussy purrrr with a stroke of my hand (thanks Ted). 

I suggest Smith lay Kitty stomach down on the table and hoverboard her backside repeatedly.

I too liked Kitty and, as I saw things, the issue was how Smith treated her.

As to Efim the event with Diana was before I found RLC and the use of the belt with Annabel IMO went much too far but with the antics on the sofa at Nelly & Bogdan's I wasn't so surprised that they got an apartment. That is not to say I agree with him back though.  So far from what I have seen he seems to have behaved but they have been far less active than expected given how they were at N&B's.

On 13-3-2017 at 8:34 PM, TBird97 said:

Which begs the question........why?

The couple garnered numerous negative comments during their first stay.

Yes, but at least it was interesting to follow. There was a lot of drama and make-up sex and Kitty is really hot. In one month they provided us with more entertainment than most of the other apartments combined.